AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Treated unfairly

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had asked you a couple days ago to give examples of what you meant when you said she's being "hateful."

I'm not sure if you're going into her room and instantly private messaging her instead of just saying hi in the chat, but that can get annoying. I know that too many members have this habit of seeing a favorite model online and while in her room they are PMing her to death with "Hi" and every thought that enters their head...instead of just talking to her right there in the chat (which could also help inspire other members to chat too). I'm not trying to spend several minutes having a one-on-one PM conversation (Taking my attention away from my chat) when I need to be focusing on the chat and trying to earn tips.

Now if you're going directly into her public chat and just saying hi, then I think it's reasonable to expect her to at least say "Hi" back to you. Whether you're tipping today or not, I don't think it's too much to ask that a model at least responds to your "Hi." Sounds like it may be time to move on to another model(s) if that's really how you're gonna be treated now.
I did message her too much

oh and by the way to the models don't tell us that you love us cuz we're too gullible as it is thanks for the input and advice.
Feel this request hitting you as a boomerang from all the models tgat dailly hear "I lovee you baby. Show your pussy/ass/feet/feel in any body but (but never a personality btw)".

I am sorry, but this sentence sounds immature. Spreading your personal negative experience to others and generalize isn't the right way to go. Both sides do that and it is questionable, who does it more often. Never expect and assume and always stay in reality and all will be good.

Feel this request hitting you as a boomerang from all the models tgat dailly hear "I lovee you baby. Show your pussy/ass/feet/feel in any body but (but never a personality btw)".

I am sorry, but this sentence sounds immature. Spreading your personal negative experience to others and generalize isn't the right way to go. Both sides do that and it is questionable, who does it more often. Never expect and assume and always stay in reality and all will be good.
Customer:

adam savage mythbusters GIF

I wonder how OP is doing.

Threads like these remind me to be careful because feelings can be involved and I never want to hurt someone.

I treat MOST of my high spenders the same and if they stop spending, I still treat them like kings because I appreciate their support and know when they have the funds again, they will be back. Sometimes they never do, but I still appreciate the interaction anyway. Noooo expectations on my end.

There are some high tippers though, that spend a lot and interact a lot because they think if they spend and get my attention, I will look past the tokens to see their awesome personality and will want to get with them. I almost instantly know when a high tipper is looking for cam model fun vs a potential real life interaction. They say certain things and act a certain way. When those types stop tipping, it's easier to pull away due to their lack of understanding of the boundary that they can't buy my actual affection. I almost purposely dial down my attention to get the point across that I am not interested in anything other than what I have to offer, which costs money in exchange for the service. Even when they are actively tipping, I might also be less flirty or open with them if I feel they are going to misinterpret my bubbly personality for interest and hound me to meet up or discuss a potential relationship.

Even if you aren't overly pushing for something more, I think models can pick up on those who are hopeful. I think it's super important to realize, as a member, when you are too lonely and in need of deeper connection or when you unexpectedly feel a deeper connection with a particular model, that a cam model isn't going to fill that need the way you want and you should take a step back for your own health. I really hate breaking hearts. I feel so bad. Sometimes its just a part of the job, though.

Hope OP got through it ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.