AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trouble viewing mobile site on Kindle Fire HD8

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2013
Midwest USA
Twitter Username
@pg2400
MFC Username
pg240
Recently, I've been having trouble getting video to stream on my Kindle using the MFC mobile site (m.myfreecams). It's always worked well, although the time lag was a bit disconcerting. But at least I could stream video. But recently if I try to enter a room it won't load -- either for a long time or not at all. I know Kindle has always had some trouble because it doesn't have Flash, but I find it strange that it worked well for so long and not it doesn't.

Anyone else experiencing this or have some thoughts on a possible remedy to my predicament? My trusty desktop, of course, is always available!

I'm not familiar with Kindle Fire, so can't speak to that. As to the lag, that' commong for all mobile devices and is why can't join groups or privates.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.