AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trouble With MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NatashaSlay

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Feb 18, 2015
I took a bit of a break ( a long break actually) and am just starting back again and my account is missing a "photo with id" in the documents center, obviously a new thing as that as not required few years back. But all of the buttons in my document center are grayed out! I can't click upload or anything! I'm not sure what to do! anybody else experience this? I sent an email but it's taken a while to hear back... I just want to get started!

I took a bit of a break ( a long break actually) and am just starting back again and my account is missing a "photo with id" in the documents center, obviously a new thing as that as not required few years back. But all of the buttons in my document center are grayed out! I can't click upload or anything! I'm not sure what to do! anybody else experience this? I sent an email but it's taken a while to hear back... I just want to get started!
I imagine they want you to re-submit your ID (maybe the one on file previously has expired?) before you're able to fully activate your account again. I'm guessing the email you sent was regarding that?

y
I imagine they want you to re-submit your ID (maybe the one on file previously has expired?) before you're able to fully activate your account again. I'm guessing the email you sent was regarding that?

yes I finally got it figured out! kinda...? it's strange but It's still grayed out, still says "missing" but the broadcast button came back up so I guess they're letting me broadcast now? I dont know, seems to be going good now! lol

Is it not letting you broadcast?
It is now! it still says missing, still wont let me upload, but it's letting me stream. Idk. btw I watched your cumshow the other night and GIRL oh my god. I bookmarked your account in my inspo file lol

It is now! it still says missing, still wont let me upload, but it's letting me stream. Idk. btw I watched your cumshow the other night and GIRL oh my god. I bookmarked your account in my inspo file lol
Well dang thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.