AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trying to help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if she is really wanting to use PayPal,

she can receive the money before the show, then move the money from her PayPal account to her own banking account.

I've heard of models doing that, so I'm guessing the money can't be taken back once it is no longer in the PayPal account.

Koolguy321 said:

she can receive the money before the show, then move the money from her PayPal account to her own banking account.

I've heard of models doing that, so I'm guessing the money can't be taken back once it is no longer in the PayPal account.
That's hardly a long-term strategy. I can't imagine a model telling a perv "brb bb, need to move your money outta Paypal nao in case you don't think you got your money's worth".

Koolguy321 said:

They can still freeze her account permanently for future use. So if she were to get away with it once, it likely wouldn't work a second time.

CharlotteLace said:
They can still freeze her account permanently for future use. So if she were to get away with it once, it likely wouldn't work a second time.

Ah damn i forgot about Paypal of course not allowing payments for shows & stuff :woops:

Status
Not open for further replies.