AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

TV Shows that ended to soon VS Shows that should of ended sooner

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sad I have to add this.

Hap & Leonard.
Seriously one of the greatest series I’ve ever watched and I never see anyone talk about it. Hilarious, heavy, fucked up and uplifting. Just god damned brilliant. Season three is the final season and the best IMO.

All three seasons are on Netflix and i highly suggest you watch it.

Reactions: DFT
I’m sad I have to add this.

Hap & Leonard.
Seriously one of the greatest series I’ve ever watched and I never see anyone talk about it. Hilarious, heavy, fucked up and uplifting. Just god damned brilliant. Season three is the final season and the best IMO.

All three seasons are on Netflix and i highly suggest you watch it.
That show's over already? Man, that's too bad. It's in my Netflix queue and I'd really been looking forward to it.

Did they at least get to wrap up the series properly, or was it just abruptly cancelled?

That show's over already? Man, that's too bad. It's in my Netflix queue and I'd really been looking forward to it.

Did they at least get to wrap up the series properly, or was it just abruptly cancelled?
Well each season is it own unique story, so you could really end it after any season with no real loose ends left.

Oh, cool. Thanks.
It’s a great show. You’re going to love it, I’m a little jealous you get to watch it for the first time lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.