AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Twitter Ads for Adult Content?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2020
How can you bypass the Adult Content policy of twitter and make ads to promote your adult stuff since they brand your account as ineligible from the start.
I noticed other models have "Twitter Ads" in their twits so what's the catch?

How can you bypass the Adult Content policy of twitter and make ads to promote your adult stuff since they brand your account as ineligible from the start.
I don't know of any models using the actual Twitter ads (the paid promotions), just posting our own graphics and ads we make ourself.

Where are you seeing this exactly? screenshot might help
models have "Twitter Ads" in their twits

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I don't recognize the model in the screencap, would you mind a link to her twitter page where this appeared?

https://twitter.com/lure_lady - She is commonly known as "Purple Bitch"
I was going to guess she was verified, but not the case.

I honestly can't tell you how adult content creators get anything official on Twiter these days they've denied me verified status multiple times.

I'm wondering if it's an actual promoted tweet, or if that's the source that comes up from a third-party app used to schedule tweets (like onlyfans autotweets will say "onlyfans" as the source, instead of "Twitter for iPhone" or whatever).

If it's actually promoted, I'm wondering how since I thought Twitter doesn't allow adult content for paid ads? Probably an easy way to actually get your account suspended if they find out.

I'm wondering if it's an actual promoted tweet, or if that's the source that comes up from a third-party app used to schedule tweets (like onlyfans autotweets will say "onlyfans" as the source, instead of "Twitter for iPhone" or whatever).

If it's actually promoted, I'm wondering how since I thought Twitter doesn't allow adult content for paid ads? Probably an easy way to actually get your account suspended if they find out.

I spent time to think/setup a campaign on twitter ads and at the end they said the account its ineligible. So it's either automatic or they see what you publish for ads so I doubt they denied it. Maybe it's a very old account she has or the follower count matters I don't know.

That's called a Twitter Card. It's apart of the Twitter ad program but you can't use the full program for adult content. You can go to www.ads.twitter.com and see if your account has been flagged for adult content. If there's nothing there you'll be required to add a funding source. After that you can create a Twitter Card like the above screenshot.

As long as you don't ever pay to promote your tweets you'll be able to stay under the radar..most of the time. On one of my accounts I was flagged later on down the line and the ability to create new cards was disabled. After six months it was re-enabled. If you manage to wiggle past the parameters don't use x-rated words or camsite names in the text or when saving the name of the card. The performer in that screenshot is about to run out of luck especially if that's promoted. The reason why I use the cards versus a link is because people are more likely to click through on a visual image.

Screenshot_51.png

This makes it easy to understand
1. Is normal text you write on twitter when twitting
2. Is the video
3. Title
4. Is description

This is possible to do without ads, I am thinking to create a tread on it where explain step by step how to do it
It's Free

Is it possible that the Twitter Ad you posted is actually a ManyVids promotion rather than the model herself buying the advertisements directly from Twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.