AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Two accounts banned for no reason, model (close friend) tried to email CB about it to help me and got banned soon after too

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2021
Ok so the post is exactly what the title says. I am new here and would like to get intros out of the way and all that but frankly, I am too frustrated and pissed off to do that. I wanna get straight to the point. So im not a broadcaster in CB, and yesterday my account username: daman30, got banned out of nowhere with the message "We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service. Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action."

I did this and did not get any replies all day long. I tried to contact them multiple times. With no replies or any explanation whatsoever given as to why I got banned, I created another account with another email with the username: daman30v3, which upon buying tokens, instantly got me banned too however, I still was not getting any replies and it was really starting to frustrate me. Upon making yet another account with yet another email username: daman30v4, I told a close friend of mine who happens to be a model on the site username: hell_Waifu. I told her what had happened while she was on and she told me she tried contacting them about it to help me, and withing 1-2 hours of that happening, her account got banned too.

Now at this point i dont give a damn about my accounts. I care about hers since she does this for a bloody living. I find it absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable that I get absolutely no explanation for an entire day about the reason for my ban. And then something like this happens. Now obviously her ban might have had nothing to do with her contacting about my ban, but it just seems like it would be crazy to just call it a coincidence.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

This is what showed when i got banned:

1622616496223.png

Status
Not open for further replies.