AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

UfancyMe

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their site looks cool. Hope all is well.
Thank you so much. I'm working on preparing the whole presentation of the important details to models here.
I have two bratty questions if you don't mind. We've seen a lot people try to pitch here to models, so here's what I'd like to know:

-What would you like to see in my upcoming presentation post, in terms of valuable information about the website?

-What do you think is not necessary and just keeps on stating the obvious?

I'm sorry for sounding redundant, however I wish to do more than just forum marketing here, my team and I would also like to listen, and be here for the models.
Thanks!

Will there be a section for video's? this looks pretty cool btw (nice design, I love the layout because it's straight forward)

Are chargebacks covered? what is the percentage? etc (I would love to know more) - Also how does placement work??

Yeah that ability to sell content will probably be important, as most cam sites offer it now and it seems highly desirable in the current climate of the industry.

You are aware of the culture of the forum, so I am sure you won't be trying to sell us on "benefits" that are industry standards that we have already come to expect. What I would like to learn from any new platform that is pitching:
  • The basics, what is the currency of the site and how do clients buy packages of it, what do we net, when do we get paid, what are the payout methods...
  • How does streaming work on this platform? Specs please.
  • I'd also be interested to know how long the site has been around, I see very few performers live currently, so I am guessing they haven't been around too long? But I haven't researched, would love to get the info from your presentation of the hard facts. And if there are currently planned future expansions, what are they - uploading content for purchase, as mentioned, would fall here.
  • Where are they based, where does the majority of the viewership come from, I would be interested to know. My French is rusty. :haha: It comes off like a French chaturbate-esque kind of place with more updated design and features.
  • What are their limits, if any, regarding cross promotion of other platforms?
Those are my initial thoughts.

Great insights, this is exactly the feedback we're looking for.
There are active English speaking models, chats, and viewers already by the way.
My team is consisted by people who were models too, so I can assure you that models are a top priority. I'm definitely forwarding this to my peers and managers. Keep the questions and insights coming please.

Reactions: melanieoncam
i wish the auto translate worked but i really like that feature.

I wish to rephrase myself. I'm seeing the people here and in other places, as my business partners, and collaborators, not just MODELS.
I can talk about the product forever, however, at the center of it, there are people. Performers, who are business partners, content creators, and self made marketing experts combined. This is why your feedback is only going to be more important as we go along, and sooner than we think :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: Osyrus
I have a small update. I'm getting close to have all of the basics wrapped up. @THE MOLLIE MARIE , your focus was invaluable, it really helped.
What I wish to know is if you'd like me to present it all in a long and informative text, which will probably just have dense information, or perhaps if we can address the questions in sections or smaller portions. I am asking this, because it's important for me to be able to have a discussion, and feedback, so my team can make the most of it. You've been super helpful and supportive so far, and I really wish to do this in the most non "Cold Fish" way possible. Thanks!

It's a cool site, but there are lots of pop ups.

I couldn't find a way to tell what models were online and available. So it just turned into clicking on busy model to busy model.

There is no way to minimize or hide "please discover the other models", so it take up a huge amount of screen real-estate.

And no Trans Category

• Helpful!
Reactions: Dan Epstein
It's a cool site, but there are lots of pop ups.

I couldn't find a way to tell what models were online and available. So it just turned into clicking on busy model to busy model.

There is no way to minimize or hide "please discover the other models", so it take up a huge amount of screen real-estate.

And no Trans Category
Great insights, noted. Keep them coming please.

I personally always appreciate an information-filled post, lengthy or not, as long as all the information is useful. And what I really dislike is when new platforms show up and fill their introductory posts with lots of fluff that is meant to get new models excited about things that those of us who have been around for a while know is either standard or, in reality, less of a benefit than they are trying to make it seem. But I have no doubt that you would never attempt to mislead anyone like that. We know you as someone who is open to discussion and who prioritizes getting factual information out to us when you are talking about an area of your expertise. I also know that you will be kind and supportive in your responses, rather than snarky or rude like the authors of some of the less successful first impressions we have seen. Because you aren't a rude or predatory person.

Just my opinions, not trying to speak for anyone else.

As you have personally interacted with us for a couple of years now, you surely have gained an understanding of what we need to know to make a decision about whether or not we are interested in trying a new platform. I believe in your capability. Just keep it organized and factual and useful. Make use of those bold headings and bullet points as needed. :haha: Folks with questions will be able to quote the relevant part of your informative post when they ask and conversation will flow, and it will all be good.

Hi everyone, we had an amazing and busy few months of working on the new pages, interfaces, and features we added to ufancyme.com
We are an equitable and balanced adult content platform, we are focused on your success as a model and a content creator.
Models can gain up to a total of 83% of the profits, a rate that no other platform is offering.

We provide full protection from chargebacks, geo-blocking by countries, and by states in the US.

On top of a variety of live streaming options, we provide you with the tools to generate a passive income, by selling subscriptions to your unique social media content, with a repeating monthly revenue. 75% of the revenue on subscriptions are the share of the models.
We also provide a store in which you can sell your videos and photos.

I would love to listen to your questions and answer them, so please keep them coming.
@THE MOLLIE MARIE , and @CurvyJ , I am also here to answer upcoming FAQ's, I am not ignoring your former posts. @Lelo1 , don't worry, we are working on adding the Trans tab. I am looking forward for your questions and comments, let's have ourselves a discussion.

I'd love to explain.
The items on the shop are sold for a share of 83%. The share for a live token tip is 55%, however, there's an extra perk to go with it. When you bring in a new viewer, you are rewarded as an affiliate, with a 20% revenue share.
The monthly subscription sales have a 75% share.
There is a range of packages and products you can easily sell, with content you already made. My aim is not to dazzle or try to lure in with the numbers. I was amazed to find out how many models for example, co-stream on more than one website at the same time a few days ago. These are new grounds for me, and I wish to be a listener first. After all, the people who taught me and made me on many levels, are the models here, and in additional communities.
Your feedback matters, because it allows us to clear our messaging, and provide you a greater experience.

Last edited:
Hey Dan! I noticed something kind of interesting while scouring the profile settings. There are options for different photos/avatars, based on 'tiers'. Are these different photos guests might see based on their spending? For example, a new guest may see a cute selfie, but someone who's spent a hefty chunk might see something a little more sexy, like a nice lingerie shot? I'll grab a screenshot next time I'm on my desktop if that helps.

I've also run into a few bugs on Chrome, that work fine on Firefox. When filling things out on Chrome, sometimes it won't click over to the next page. On Firefox, it'll click over just fine.

It's great that viewers can toggle the 'games' on or off, and that the token boards are right there and visible in the first place! I'll explore more today, and hopefully have a few more questions.

Hey Dan! I noticed something kind of interesting while scouring the profile settings. There are options for different photos/avatars, based on 'tiers'. Are these different photos guests might see based on their spending? For example, a new guest may see a cute selfie, but someone who's spent a hefty chunk might see something a little more sexy, like a nice lingerie shot? I'll grab a screenshot next time I'm on my desktop if that helps.

I've also run into a few bugs on Chrome, that work fine on Firefox. When filling things out on Chrome, sometimes it won't click over to the next page. On Firefox, it'll click over just fine.

It's great that viewers can toggle the 'games' on or off, and that the token boards are right there and visible in the first place! I'll explore more today, and hopefully have a few more questions.
Thank you so much for the input! We are talking about the Fancy Club, correct? Your feedback about it is super important.
I'd be really happy to collect the screen shots of any chrome bugs, and have our R&D teams on it ASAP.
You can reach me directly 24/7 on: dan@ufancyme.com with the screen shots and other details, always.

Hi, I have a small update.
We are working on an FAQ section, and on more available English materials. The difference is that we don't wish the FAQ or the English texts to be solely based on our wishful thinking, but also on feedback and stories from models and content creators.
Most instructional texts I've seen in almost a decade of online support were simply trying to guess the mindset of a user and fend off any e-mails, calls, or chats. This is not what we wish to do. We wish for our upcoming materials to be on the same levels with models, and for models. I wish to assure you that every comment and suggestion are noted, so keep them coming please.

Reactions: SatanJonez
Hi Dan! I just wanted to pop in and share a bit of feedback based on my first broadcast. I wasn't able to stream too long (The sleepies kicked in and I'm out of coffee!), but I was able to note a few things as I explored. Sorry in advance for the novel.

Fortunately, the bugs I encountered the other day were fixed on all browsers, on two separate computers.

I enjoyed the option to either use the on-site Flash broadcaster, or an external encoder. I used OBS, and checking on my own stream to make sure everything ran smoothly, it was pretty clear with no lags or hiccups in quality. The sound came through clearly as well.

It's great having all of the settings easily accessible, and the chat menu options grouped together. The screenshot button is pretty neat, though I didn't mess with it tonight. However, with the chat options, it felt like they were too close to the chat box itself. If I tried to click between the chat and users in the room, sometimes I clicked the "Poll" button. Just a minor thing, but might be worth noting.

The previews. Oh, goodness, the previews are fun! The "live models" page previews an auto-generated screenshot like the MFC auto-Tweets used to. It would be cool in the future to have a notification (like Streamate) that lets you know a few seconds before taking the shot. It's a bummer seeing a preview while typing or mid-sentence with a dumb face!

I'm not really able to comment on much else right now, but I'll keep exploring and taking notes! So far, the guests have been friendly (if not a bit quiet- but it was 5 in the morning CDT! Even overseas everyone is just waking up.), and the auto-translate works well enough to get a message across. I'm looking forward to seeing what else Ufancyme has to offer! :D

Thank you so much!
I actually had life changing, eye opening product feed back sessions with a few models this week (it's not as sleazy as it sounds!). We have a lot to work on, and with the constant feedback from models, we actually know what to prioritize and how. It wouldn't be an overnight changeover, but we are making a huge leap in the right direction.

The previews. Oh, goodness, the previews are fun! The "live models" page previews an auto-generated screenshot like the MFC auto-Tweets used to. It would be cool in the future to have a notification (like Streamate) that lets you know a few seconds before taking the shot. It's a bummer seeing a preview while typing or mid-sentence with a dumb face!

That would be an excellent idea!

@Dan Epstein: Complete Cryptocurrency implementation would be fantastic (for model payouts and for making token purchases, etc).

These are excellent points. What we are centered on now, is perfecting the model interface. It’s a big project, and I will keep us updated on the progress of course. Your points and comments are essential, so keep them coming please. I wish I knew what I know now weeks ago:) It’s a learning curve for me too.

Reactions: IndySolo
Hi everyone. I have a modest update . We added an option for a model referral. It's not the most important feature, but it's being added by the product team. We are after all, an adult content platform with crazy high payouts, and I don't wish us to appear like an MLM business, because we're here to stay:)
Keep those questions coming please.

Status
Not open for further replies.