AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

UfancyMe

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Dan Epstein I went on there and tried to sign up but captcha was acting spastic and giving me an error message even though I was entering everything correctly. I just went from a PC to a Mac and I'm still getting used to it. So I don't know if it's just my Mac being weird. But Captcha has hated me for years, so I'm not real surprised lol. I'll try to sign on this weekend and if it keeps doing it I'll let ya know.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
Hi @Dan Epstein I went on there and tried to sign up but captcha was acting spastic and giving me an error message even though I was entering everything correctly. I just went from a PC to a Mac and I'm still getting used to it. So I don't know if it's just my Mac being weird. But Captcha has hated me for years, so I'm not real surprised lol. I'll try to sign on this weekend and if it keeps doing it I'll let ya know.
Thanks for the heads up :)

Hi Dan,

UFM is a nice platform, wanted to vouch for the site in public. Our models are very content and relaxed on UFancyMe. Traffic comes in waves, but for a model, it is easy to really 'connect' with a paying member on various levels, so retention is amazingly high. Compliments for your daily support towards our managers and models. Cheers!

So I gave UFM a quick try and liked it so far. Two things I've noticed. 1. I can't find the model FAQs anywhere. I don't now if it's just me but I wasn't able to find any information about payout dates, payout rates etc. The only thing I did find somewhere was that the value for tokens received ist 0,7€. 2. The autoscroll in chat didn't work. (Yes, it was activated:)) which was especially unpleasant everytime I got a tip because I had to stop what I was doing to scroll down, read the tip note, scroll back up to see my feed. I used chrome so I'm gonna give it a try with another browser next time.

Hi, and thank you very much for the feedback. The chat box improvement and scrolling is one of our top priority action items.
The FAQ section is in a re-writing stage, and there are many more additions coming as we are transforming from a European/French cam platform to an international one. This also means that the whole model facing part is undergoing a serious re-vamp, in order to be more friendly and clear.
With regards to payout dates they are bi-monthly, however we can have you paid daily through Boleyn Models.
Is it okay to ask for a link to where you found out about the token value rates? The prices were updated mid September, so I wouldn't rule the possibility of an old affiliated link with the old rates.
I would be more than happy to be at your service, so feel free to reach out to me directly anytime at: dan@ufancyme.com

Hmmm.. I was sure I read the token info on UFM but I can't find it anymore, sorry. So maybe it was an old affiliated link indeed.

Can I play Devils advocate here and view form the other side, not a broadcaster but a user/viewer, one of those that pays the wages

At a first look a fair but busy page design

Very disappointing in that there is no one there

There appears to be only one model active and all I can see is "Enter the code to unlock the show. Otherwise tip: 50 Tokens". I have no idea what she looks like, the chat is in french, which doesn't bother me I have enough french to get by, so I have absolutely no enticement to stay

English has to be the dominant language unless you are intent on being provincial

Every other model has a blank window with "Please discover the other models, xxxxxxx is occupied at the moment" which I assume is offline rather than private etc (unless every model in 30 plus pages bar one is in private, which I find highly unlikely)

The model listing pages need more per page, and giving you a real idea of who is there, live (transmitting), in private or offline, instead of sending the user searching for someone who "might" be live that they can actually see

To be honest, as a user who may come to this site to see models in chat, I would be very disappointed and wouldn't bother again if I can't see anybody at all

I also don't see any indicator as to the cost of tokens unlike sites like chaturbate (https://support.chaturbate.com/customer/en/portal/articles/403658-buying-tokens) I realy want to see upfront what 50 tokens is equal too 0.5? 5.00? 500.00? Also what currency am I dealing in, Dollars (whose), Euro, GBP, Matabele Gumboes?

This are vital information which makes me decide to signup or not

Last but not least there is no PRIVACY policy, GDPR anyone? (btw check your spelling in your terms)

At 14:30 - 15:00 GMT on a sunday afternoon in Europe, I would expect a fair selection to choose from not one only that is not viewable

Until the "online" quotient increases I don't know how you expect to flourish although I wish you luck

Last edited:
You are making salient points @arms6969 . I joined the team in October knowing it’s not going to be easy.
Your feedback is helpful, and these points are already keeping us all busy. You can ask models who know back from the payment days, I will not evade criticism, I will use it for providing a better experience for you. I’m certain that we’re going to see a serious improvement soon. Will the changes be seen overnight? Most likely not, however I am looking forward to provide the best experience for models and members alike.By the way, you are always welcome to ping me directly too.

You are making salient points @arms6969 . I joined the team in October knowing it’s not going to be easy.
Your feedback is helpful, and these points are already keeping us all busy. You can ask models who know back from the payment days, I will not evade criticism, I will use it for providing a better experience for you. I’m certain that we’re going to see a serious improvement soon. Will the changes be seen overnight? Most likely not, however I am looking forward to provide the best experience for models and members alike.By the way, you are always welcome to ping me directly too.

Glad to see you're not taking offence. Most of the people here look at it from the point of view of broadcasters and can they make money. I'm trying to see it from the other sign of the coin, those that you want to persuade to part with their hard earned cash and send to the afore mentioned broadcasters, they are the people you need to convince

The two factors go hand in hand, you can’t get more models without new members, and can’t get more members if you don’t grow the model presence as well. This is the point in which people mostly get stuck in what I call “The Chicken and The Egg Loop”, however yours truly is working with the team on a long term strategic solution, and not just a one trick pony. There’s hardly an established website, including some of the traffic giants, that wasn’t struggling in it’s first years to grow a steady community of live broadcasters at the same time. You can clearly see it with amazing and successful clipstores that recently decided to take a bite at live camming for instance.

Reactions: arms6969
@Dan Epstein are you still with ufancyme? If heard some rumors ;) If you are, what's going on there right now? I haven't logged in in quite a while and when I came back I realized that the number of models online (and the site layout) changed a lot. Did ufancyme become a whitelabel or what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.