AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

UK Models/People: Sending Mail To USA

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brianna_XO

Cam Model
Oct 11, 2015
Scotland
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@BriMFC
MFC Username
BriMFC
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/406991/Brianna_XO/
Hello,

Has any UK models / people had any experience sending mail packages to USA.

I haven't ever done it but I have someone interested in some lingerie, I obviously don't want to give my address and I am skeptical as I believe you might have to give a return address with international mail?

I understand some ladies set up P.O Boxes but i am reluctant to waste the money doing that as I done receive gifts / get requests to send things very often.

Has anyone done it before or know the procedure?

Thanks,
Brianna xx

I've done this and read someone's genius advice (not sure where I read it) to just put the return address the same as the receiver address. In my case, it worked and no one at the post office questioned it.

The first time I sent something to the US, I didn't and stupidly just put my own address as the return address. I think I lucked out because in some weird turn of events my return address sticker somehow got stuck to a package that was being sent from Ireland to the US and didn't get through customs, and was returned to me instead of the actual sender. My package arrived safely in the US with a happy customer not knowing my address, and I received a super dodgy package consisting of about 50 credit and debit cards which had come from an ATM machine which confiscated them XD. Thought I'd somehow got caught up in some kind of fraud/scam thing so threw them all away and haven't heard anything since haha.

Reactions: Brianna_XO
Status
Not open for further replies.