AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weird “gifts” members send

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have sent e-gift cards (a local spa, and Sephora) to my favorite model via the PM function on streammate. Then I found a florist near her (I know her sector in Bucharest but not her address) that uses PayPal, so I can order flowers for her to pick up (I am in the US). Recently for her birthday I sent a package of small gifts to the florist to give her with my latest flower order. She had no idea that was coming. The florist was happy to help me out. So with some creativity and research, you can work around the boundaries established by the sites.
I have the address (provided willingly I hasten to add) but that's the least of the problems. Paying for anything in Colombia with a non-Colombian credit card seems virtually impossible not only for mooks like me, but also it seems for anyone living there who is trying to use a foreign card. Bad news for bidet manufacturers.

I think we need context here a little lol
she shared those little korean gadget videos a lot and i remember her mentioning how cool those toilet seats are. There are other reasons too but I don't want to go into too much detail but lets just say I made sure to get one of the ones with the enema function. Why? do you think it was a shitty gift? :giggle:

I have the address (provided willingly I hasten to add) but that's the least of the problems. Paying for anything in Colombia with a non-Colombian credit card seems virtually impossible not only for mooks like me, but also it seems for anyone living there who is trying to use a foreign card. Bad news for bidet manufacturers.
I haven't asked for her address yet. I suspect she will give it to me. I wanted to go through the florist with her birthday package for the surprise factor. It is difficult finding vendors in Romania who take American credit cards, but there are some. The florist I found has been amazingly helpful. Can you believe you can't buy a Starbucks card from America to use in Romania? I tried! Sephora works great.

I haven't asked for her address yet. I suspect she will give it to me.
Don't think you'll find anyone here who would encourage you to ask that, and certainly nobody who would want the model to divulge that info - it's just a bad idea.
(and @misterical I thought you got the address from your friend's housemate? - but I digress).
Maybe it's unnecessary to say this (but I'm going there), even if you do find an intermediary to forward gifts to a model, please be very careful what details you provide to that 3rd party about the arrangement.
A model I visit agreed to let a member send something through a local business in her city, and the member explained the entire story to the store owner - "there's this amazing cam model who I found on <site> and am sending to". So when she came in to pick up the parcel and they asked her for proof of ID to release it........ well, you understand the significance. It's a bad idea to say anything beyond you want to send a gift to someone.

I haven't asked for her address yet.

Hi. Yeah, please don’t. Please don’t letting misterical’s posts (about what he does with model friends) give you any crazy ideas. Members should not be asking models for their address. And don’t worry, misterical…I’m not implying that you’ve asked cam models for their address. I just don’t want your post putting weird ideas in these guys’ heads.

It’s one thing if she voluntarily gives you a P.O. Box or whatever, because she’s accepting Christmas gifts or something. But yeah…no need to ask cam models for addresses. I really miss it when members were content with just sending e-gift cards and giving large tips as gifts. Lol.

Fuck, just to be clear I didn't ask anyone for an address. My friend's housemate gave me a vague "third" address, not home and not my friend's former studio which was a perfectly workable solution that everyone was happy with. The vague "third" address only worked because the housemate would then be called on her cell phone by the delivery guy who she would then provide with the full address. My friend ended up voluntarily giving me her home address after something I sent to the "third" address went missing due to some skullduggery. At no point did I actually ask for her address and I wouldn't want anyone to think that I was suggesting they do so either. My friend happens to trust me and also likes the gifts but on the whole I can appreciate that she's taken a risk there. I mean, I know I'm not a psychopath but the reality is that she doesn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArcticKitty
And also to be clear, I asked the housemate for an idea of how to get some flowers to her. I expected a much more manual solution - e.g. I would give the housemate money in the form of tips to buy them on my behalf. I didn't have any expectation of receiving an address.

To be honest, if any of you have seen a Colombian address then you'll probably know that it wouldn't be much use in terms of finding someone anyway. You'd be more likely to track them down by knowing their shoe size. Most addresses look like someone dropped a tin of alphabetti spaghetti.

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Fuck, just to be clear I didn't ask anyone for an address. My friend's housemate gave me a vague "third" address, not home and not my friend's former studio which was a perfectly workable solution that everyone was happy with. The vague "third" address only worked because the housemate would then be called on her cell phone by the delivery guy who she would then provide with the full address. My friend ended up voluntarily giving me her home address after something I sent to the "third" address went missing due to some skullduggery. At no point did I actually ask for her address and I wouldn't want anyone to think that I was suggesting they do so either. My friend happens to trust me and also likes the gifts but on the whole I can appreciate that she's taken a risk there. I mean, I know I'm not a psychopath but the reality is that she doesn't.

You must have missed the part of my post where I said I’m NOT implying that you asked a model for her address.

Reactions: Ozzie_
To be honest, if any of you have seen a Colombian address then you'll probably know that it wouldn't be much use in terms of finding someone anyway. You'd be more likely to track them down by knowing their shoe size. Most addresses look like someone dropped a tin of alphabetti spaghetti.
Yeah I have seen one or 2 (not my friend's, I do not know her address) and I agree, confusing in the extreme, at least to my Australian world view. :rofl:

Don't think you'll find anyone here who would encourage you to ask that, and certainly nobody who would want the model to divulge that info - it's just a bad idea.
(and @misterical I thought you got the address from your friend's housemate? - but I digress).
Maybe it's unnecessary to say this (but I'm going there), even if you do find an intermediary to forward gifts to a model, please be very careful what details you provide to that 3rd party about the arrangement.
A model I visit agreed to let a member send something through a local business in her city, and the member explained the entire story to the store owner - "there's this amazing cam model who I found on <site> and am sending to". So when she came in to pick up the parcel and they asked her for proof of ID to release it........ well, you understand the significance. It's a bad idea to say anything beyond you want to send a gift to someone.
All good. They know nothing.

Reactions: rockin_rod
I only use amazon wishlist, but I have put some slightly unusual things on it and have been sent them.
I like to use it as a femdom tool, so for someone who I would only use to clean my house - I tell them to buy me cleaning equipment... Someone who could only be my coffee bitch got to buy me a coffee machine. I have also had some trade specific tools purchased, by you guessed it, men who I consider to be worthless tools.

99% of the gifts I have ever received were nothing to do with camming or anything sexy whatsoever.

My first thought was this, but assume it was police officers?
View attachment 94435
I've definitely had a few people let me know they'd be watching me. But yeah, actual police. Low effort swatting while live on Periscope.

Besides that I've only gotten things I actually wanted, so it depends what someone thinks is weird. Is ham radio equipment weird?

Oh God. This happened when I was with a studio in Colombia. Had a user send stuff from Amazon to me (our wishlist was sent to the main studio office and then the items were then sent to us to our locations for safety) .

I received a HUGE Snorlax (a Pokémon) beanbag chair. I don't even like Pokémon! He also sent a cat scratching post. Never had a cat, I am allergic to cats. He never did explain why he sent me these things.
Maybe got mixed up when he was packaging up the gifts. I bet his mum was surprised to receive a Domi in the mail.

• Funny!
Reactions: Highlander884
Status
Not open for further replies.