AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

UK models, wire transer help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2017
Hey. Are there any UK girls on here that can help me out. With first choice pay no longer being used I want to set up having payments through wire transfer to my bank as i really don't want to use Paxum either. I'm just so confused as to how to set it up! I have no idea how to find out what my ABA number is or what an IBAN is! :arghh:

@PinkBunny On your bank statements and normally on the top right hand side there will be a section that has the IBAN number on it.

Hey. Are there any UK girls on here that can help me out. With first choice pay no longer being used I want to set up having payments through wire transfer to my bank as i really don't want to use Paxum either. I'm just so confused as to how to set it up! I have no idea how to find out what my ABA number is or what an IBAN is! :arghh:

Which site was this for if you don't mind me asking?
I'm setting up on chaturbate/mfc at the moment but I'm unsure where to go with the payment options

my italian bank (usd currency) have 2 bic codes
1 swift code receive bank
1 bic recipient bank
1 iban
but in payout method page enter only 1 swift code and iban is connect to other bic....
how can i do?
bank is FINECO

Status
Not open for further replies.