AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Um, so how does kik work...?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2018
I just created an account on ELM and holy shit. One guy asked if he could do a kik session. I signed up for a kik, but before I message him back, I need to figure out how this works :sweating:

1. How do you get paid over kik?
  2. How much should I charge (especially as a beginner)
  3. I have the same question for snapchat.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t bother with KiK they’re very strict with what you post on there post any nudity you’re account will get closed for so many hours and you’re profile photo on there has to hold no nudity too I use to sell KiK sessions for $45.00 I accepted payment through Bank transfer but I was constantly getting kicked out and having my account closed for so many hours after a while they banned my account completely for posting nudity in chats.
Snapchat I have done a Premium Snap for Two Years now and I have charged all different prices when I first started I charged $30.00 lifetime subscription then once I built my Fan base for Snapchat I changed it too $25.00 monthly, $80.00 yearly! Can sell Snapchat through FanCentro.com that is a good site to sell through :)

I wouldn’t bother with KiK they’re very strict with what you post on there post any nudity you’re account will get closed for so many hours and you’re profile photo on there has to hold no nudity too I use to sell KiK sessions for $45.00 I accepted payment through Bank transfer but I was constantly getting kicked out and having my account closed for so many hours after a while they banned my account completely for posting nudity in chats.
Snapchat I have done a Premium Snap for Two Years now and I have charged all different prices when I first started I charged $30.00 lifetime subscription then once I built my Fan base for Snapchat I changed it too $25.00 monthly, $80.00 yearly! Can sell Snapchat through FanCentro.com that is a good site to sell through :)
I didn't even know that policy on kik. I guess I assumed it was okay since so many camgirls use that app. Thank you for the snapchat advice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.