AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to make payment using Indian cards

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 27, 2024
I am a long time customer (more than 8 years) on Streamate but since last ~1.5 years none of my credit or debit cards are working on Streamate. Everytime I try to submit payment of pending amount (pending since many months now), it gives "Account issue detected - To quickly solve this problem, please contact a customer support representative." prompt and nothing changes.

I have tried many cards - including HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Standard Chartered and even taken new cards from Federal Bank, RBL bank in the hope that something will work. NOTHING! I think it has something to do with RBI issue where non-tokenized card storage is not allowed and Streamate clearly hasn't upgraded its systems (unlike other portals like Stripchat). No other method works for payments on Streamate from India - tried everything, Paypal, VPN to other countries.

Is there any way to pay on Streamate for Indian customers that's working? I am super frustrated on not being able to have a private or gold show.

have you contacted support about it or your bank?

Upvote 0
I had contacted support, they mentioned there is no way to pay using credit / debit cards from India as of now. Also, my bank said that the merchant (Streamate) where I am trying to pay is not using central bank (RBI) approved technology because it's not using 2-factor authentication everytime they are charging or are not tokenizing the saving of card, so as per regulations, they cannot approve the charge.

Hence, trying to figure alternatives if any.

Upvote 0
I worked on this with one of the card schemes when RBI changed their rules about payments with Indian cards. I left before it was finished, but I know that they were proposing locking down payments using Indian issued cards to online merchants based outside of India, such as Netflix and other services. That was just one aspect and there was so much more. It sounds like your timing coincides with the implementation of those rules. So you might be out of luck.

Upvote 0