AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to tip and start a show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2020
User name : itochu

I bought 550 tokens today
But cannot request any private show and even cant tip to models
It says I need to contact support to request show
Please help me urgently

User name : itochu

I bought 550 tokens today
But cannot request any private show and even cant tip to models
It says I need to contact support to request show
Please help me urgently
If it says you need to contact support, I suggest you contact support. Posting here at this forum is only a back up after you’ve already done that and haven’t gotten any reply in a matter of days.

Reactions: DoD404 and NotYou
Upvote 0
@punker barbie @AmberCutie Well...Sorry but I am still not getting any reply from chaturbate supply. I am worrying that my query would just get left behind unseen. I do not want to lose my 550 tokens and do not want my account paralyzed just like this. I have done nothing wrong. I cannot understand this. please kindly help me

Upvote 0
@punker barbie @AmberCutie Well...Sorry but I am still not getting any reply from chaturbate supply. I am worrying that my query would just get left behind unseen. I do not want to lose my 550 tokens and do not want my account paralyzed just like this. I have done nothing wrong. I cannot understand this. please kindly help me

Support states that they setn you an update regarding this matter yesterday and that your ability to tip has not been removed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.