AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to type

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow I thought this was just me yesterday! Some rooms I COULD type in and some I could dnot.
I would type, and then it would send but nothing would show. I would refresh the page and my message/s were never there.

I know the models had not ninja silenced me so it wasn't this BUT I thought it was my internet because all day yesterday my router would disconnect for 1 minute, then reconnect for a minute, then disconnect, reconnect, etc
SO I put it down to my internet being weird.

Happy to read others had the same issue.
I have not experienced it so far today.

Upvote 0
Yesterday for a while mine were very slow going through. Call it 15 seconds or so of delay. I thought not too at first and re-typed a few. But mine would eventually appear.

Upvote 0
I have had the same problem over the last few days as well. I can't type in the chat box in any room, nor respond to any PM. The send button is "greyed" out. I only have this problem on my desk top. When I am using the mobile site, I can do everything fine. I have switched to desktop to test it out on my phone and I can't send messages. As soon as I switch back to mobile, everything is fine.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.