AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unbanning Request to Chaturbate after 3 years

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 7, 2023
41
2
51
Hi @punker barbie
My CB username was sweetpotato624158
I got banned from chaturbate 3 years ago and I still regret for what I lost. I do camming on another platform but still today I want to go back to the place where I started my first cam journey. I was a new that time, I didn’t paid attention to the rules and regulations in that period for that reason I was permanently banned from the site. I requested several times, weeks, months, but I couldn’t get my account back. And honestly I also lost my gmail now. So I'm not sure if I will get another chance to work with Chaturbate again or not. But after 3 years, I still miss the place & still wants to work with them.
Could you please reply to me and help me giving another chance to work with them more sincerely this time?
I understand and respect your decisions. But still I have a little hope that the authority and you will help me to work with Chaturbate again.

Can you help me to restart it again? Can I get a chance to work with them Again?

@punker barbie 🙏
 
Hi @punker barbie
My CB username was sweetpotato624158
I got banned from chaturbate 3 years ago and I still regret for what I lost. I do camming on another platform but still today I want to go back to the place where I started my first cam journey. I was a new that time, I didn’t paid attention to the rules and regulations in that period for that reason I was permanently banned from the site. I requested several times, weeks, months, but I couldn’t get my account back. And honestly I also lost my gmail now. So I'm not sure if I will get another chance to work with Chaturbate again or not. But after 3 years, I still miss the place & still wants to work with them.
Could you please reply to me and help me giving another chance to work with them more sincerely this time?
I understand and respect your decisions. But still I have a little hope that the authority and you will help me to work with Chaturbate again.

Can you help me to restart it again? Can I get a chance to work with them Again?

@punker barbie 🙏
We cannot find an account with the username given. Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
 
Upvote 0
For reference...

I'm really very sorry for breaking the rule. I haven't done this intentionally. Please trust me. I was not even interested on a topic where a guy came to my room and started talking about her young daughter and other nasty things. Unfortunately I replied to him but didn't encourage or shows any interests on him about her daughter. But still it was my fault that I have chatted with him about this and I admit it mam. I made a huge mistake and seriously violates the service of terms and I'm extremely sorry for this action. And for this reason Chaturbate has permanently banned me from the platform and i won't be able to recreate any account there and somehow if they caught me using other account on chaturbate then they gonna banned me from there also but I will never ever do this.

Please believe me it was unintentionally happened to me. I don't wanna ruin my account Mam. I want to use it because this platform has gave me a lot which I will never forget. But if I lost this platform my whole life gonna ruin even my family.
I take care of my family with the help of the money I get from chaturbate. It would be very tough for me to stand up again and honestly I don't find any other good option to start a new broadcasting because I'm not familiar with other cam site platform and I don't feel much comfortable there. That's why I choose Chaturbate because its easy to use and hustle free.
And I have spend a lot of time to gain my followers and earn money. If chaturbate throw me out from this platform I will be nothing. My life will be miserable again.???
I won't be able to take care of my family if I lose my chaturbate account.?

Mam, I'm begging of you please help me to unblock my account. Please forgive me and give me a chance.??
I'm begging you a lot please. Chaturbate is not responding to my emails anymore for which I'm getting in depression and can't handle it properly. Please tell them to forgive me and show some mercy on me. I'm begging of them and also to you.? Please help me, I don't wanna lose this platform.?

Dear, would you please help me to unbanned my account. I'm really very sorry for my mistake and I promise I will never repeat this again in my life. It was a trap and I was so foolish that I didn't even realise that I was about to breaking the rules. But trust me I didn't even showed any interests on his kid. Because I'm busy with my own business and I'm not interested on kids at all. He knew that if he started talking about it they I will definitely reply with yes or no and that's is the trap he has made for me. He wanted to banned me from chaturbate??. Please dear, This whole world is filled up with danger and we don't know where we are gonna face those dangers and we also don't know we are ready to fight for it or not. I was my mistake. And I truly admit it and it was unintentionally and unknowingly done by me. I'm extremely sorry. Please forgive me. I have sent around 12emails from last 3days but chaturbate replied to me only once. Maybe the don't want to unbann me anymore. But I know you can help to solve this issue. you can tell CB to analysis and review my account properly, I'm sure they can see the truth.
 
Upvote 0
and to confirm you shouldn't be unbanned here is yet another post about it:


"violated the rules as I talked about an underaged person on CB."
 
  • Like
Reactions: ElGato and Ich Bin
Upvote 0
and to confirm you shouldn't be unbanned here is yet another post about it:


"violated the rules as I talked about an underaged person on CB."
Isn't it possible to get a second chance? It was a mistake and I was still learning at that period. It was a big mistake from my side. I apologies for everything I have done in the past. I really want to work with them dear. its been three years and I still regret for my mistake. I genuinely want to work again and be careful. It might sound disturbing for everyone here talking about the same thing for 3 years but I truly apologies and request chaturbate for a second chance
 
Upvote 0
🙂 A second chance? I wasn’t even tried to agree with that man talking about kids/underage. He came to me and started sharing the story of his kids and his interest on them and he wanted me to act the same. He had a high level account as well thats why I started replying. But did't realise it was a trap. I also said to him that I'm not interested in his kids or anything related. And then after few mins I got banned. He caused harmed to me yet I'm the one who is suffering but still admitting that I'm the culprit, I'm the one who violated the rule without realising what is the consequence coming next.
Can I get a second chance dear after all these time? 🙏

@punker barbie
 
Upvote 0