AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unique Situation.............

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick update.

So, I took all of your advice into consideration (actually, I happened upon a shred of an implication of what I wanted to hear and ran with it). This is what happened:

I sold my house, cashed in my IRA and emptied my savings in order to fly overseas and meet the girl of my dreams.

Within hours of arriving we were at her apartment for an intense 14-hour session of hot, passionate sex. And it only got better from there.

We spent the next month constantly in the company of one another. She showed me around her beautiful country. We spent the days exploring the countryside and the nights exploring one another.

We talked, we laughed, we danced, we drank. We ran naked through lush, green pastures. We made love under the moonlight beside a a softly babbling creek.

We would gaze into one another's eyes, peering into the other's soul. It was all magical, like a fantasy.

But alas, the time came when I was required to return home. Go back to the doldrums of the everyday rat race, pining away for my soulmate.

At least that's how I remember it. Things are kind of fuzzy as I am constant state of heavily medicated delerium in this mental wellness resort.

Reactions: LadyLuna and Evvie

Reactions: RogueWarrior
Status
Not open for further replies.