AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unique Situation.............

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2011
OK, this is unique because it is only unique to me. I did not bother to check around the forum to see if there had been another situation similar to mine. Because, really, this is my first post and quite frankly it's all about me.

A little background: While we all know people are much cooler online than IRL, me? I'm 20 to 30 times cooler online. That puts me in a special category. Not many people can be put into my category. What?

Hold on........

How come nobody ever tells me when the short bus is leaving? Everybody knows that's my bus!

Back to my situation. I have been talking to this cam girl (I think she's Romanian, because we all know what scammers those Romanians are). Anyway, we have been in contact outside of camland. I have developed feelings for her and I'm pretty sure (actually I have no idea because I'm a bit socially awkward and have no clue how to broach the subject) she does for me.

We've talked about meeting up (not really, it's just kind of my fantasy, but I'm sure she would go for it if she knew) but she's seems hesitant.

So my question to this mass of strangers on a website is: Are models real people with real feelings? Is there any chance of my fantasy becoming a reality (because let's face it, I have no friends IRL because once people meet me IRL, they quickly realize what a doofus I really am).

Thanks for your help. This site is awesome (I don't really know that, I'm just saying because there are real live camgirls who will interact with me here. I haven't read a damn thing.)

Send her a picture of yourself, naked, with her name cut into your flesh, a cleaver in one hand and your penis in the other, and here's the catch... a wedding ring tied to your scrotum with a length of pretty ribbon.
Bitches love that shit... she'll be on the next boat out of port and in your arms by week's end.

RogueWarrior said:
OK, this is unique because it is only unique to me. I did not bother to check around the forum to see if there had been another situation similar to mine. Because, really, this is my first post and quite frankly it's all about me.

A little background: While we all know people are much cooler online than IRL, me? I'm 20 to 30 times cooler online. That puts me in a special category. Not many people can be put into my category. What?

Hold on........

How come nobody ever tells me when the short bus is leaving? Everybody knows that's my bus!

Back to my situation. I have been talking to this cam girl (I think she's Romanian, because we all know what scammers those Romanians are). Anyway, we have been in contact outside of camland. I have developed feelings for her and I'm pretty sure (actually I have no idea because I'm a bit socially awkward and have no clue how to broach the subject) she does for me.

We've talked about meeting up (not really, it's just kind of my fantasy, but I'm sure she would go for it if she knew) but she's seems hesitant.

So my question to this mass of strangers on a website is: Are models real people with real feelings? Is there any chance of my fantasy becoming a reality (because let's face it, I have no friends IRL because once people meet me IRL, they quickly realize what a doofus I really am).

Thanks for your help. This site is awesome (I don't really know that, I'm just saying because there are real live camgirls who will interact with me here. I haven't read a damn thing.)

Two part answer.

First the non-jaded side of me. Every person is different and it could happen. Totally wish the best of luck to you.

Now for the 'two years on mfc' jaded side. I believe the count is currently at 17 people who I have chatted with on mfc who have fallen in love with a model [no racism implied but in this case every one of them happened to be Romanian] who was contacting them offline and have developed a deep personal relationship. Odds are your girlfriend will be needing major surgery soon. Appendicitis seems to be common affliction in that region of the world. They will also need newly created fees to get their visas to come visit you. Once that is acquired plane tickets will be close behind. Luggage. Some new clothes for travel... Currently all of loving couple have broken up once the guys credit cards were maxed out. I'm sure this won't happen to you.
First time she asks for money, put her on ignore, hidden and then run.

Seriously. If you're interested, pm me. I know one guy who will be MORE than happy to spend a good ten hours telling you every single way he was screwed out of a really large amount before he woke up. To this day the model still stalks him for more money. (yes, models are not the only ones who need to be worried about stalkers, the reverse does happen too)

Reactions: AlexisPotter
Sir, I have the answer to your question! Camgirls are not real people with real feelings, they just simulate them for the internet. However, all you have to do is follow these simple steps and you'll have manipulated your way into a camgirls heart!

Step 1: spend a few weeks perving on her in guest chat. If she lets guests talk, compliment her.
Step 2: spend a few weeks perving on her in basic mode. If she lets basics talk, compliment her.
Step 3: take your basic account premium "just for her", and make sure to let her know and make her notice that you've gone premium for her. Give her complements, and send her MFC mails from your new premium account. Love poems, fantasies involving her, or links to romantic songs are a plus.

note: under no circumstances are you to tip her the tokens you went premium on. Buy the minimum, spend it on one of her model "friends" (this will be any model she admits to having talked to or liked), and make sure you tell the target model that you tipped her friend, and the friend you tipped that it was because of target model that you went premium.

Every day, spend a bit of time in her room as the lover, and a bit of time in her room as your old self. Only ever tip through your original premium account.

Step 4: After a couple months, tip target model a Mercedes Benz, and finally reveal, through your offline contact, that you are (new premium account)
Step 5: obtain a mailing address for the model. This can be a po box, as long as it accepts packages.
Step 6: send her all kinds of gifts that aren't on her wishlist. Make sure it's expensive stuff, like jewelry or shoes. Why not the stuff on her wishlist? Because that stuff serves one of two purposes: it's either stuff she'll use on camera, or stuff that's simply there to feed into the illusionary persona she's adopted for the website.

Step 7: find out what her favorite animal is. If it's something generic like 'horses', ask if there's a certain breed she likes best. Send her all kinds of things related to this favorite animal. Cups, t-shirts, pillows, rugs, blankets, towels, postcards, if it has this animal on it, send it. Finally, send her the animal, with enough money to care for it for the first month or two.

Step 8: bite the bullet and ask for a meet-up. Invite her to someplace very public for the first one. Make sure she has fun.
Note: if rejected, try again every couple weeks. You do not pass to step 9 until you've obtained this meet up.

Step 9: repeat step 8 as many times as necessary until she asks to go back to your place during the meet up. Once you've gotten her home, do what you wish.

Use these instructions at your own risk. Some models may react badly to these; those models are hopeless bitches or money-whores. I am not responsible for any physical or emotional damage resulting in the following of these instructions.

RogueWarrior said:

Hold on........

Yes it can happen. I dated a camgirl for 2 years. We did in the end break up because she was a lying sack of shit who only wanted my money, but that was nothing to do with her being a cam girl.

I have met some lovely girls on cams that I have shared e-mails and phone numbers with and that i still chat to years after they gave up camming.

Yes they are real people and yes its possible for them to become your friend or more than your friend. Don't expect miracles - which in essence is what you are hoping for - treat her as a friend and eventually she will send you her facebook account and phone number. You will be then as far along in your relationships as having chatted with a girl on the train a couple times.

Wow. I am impressed by all of the great advice. And quick responses.

However, Those are not the answers I am looking for. See I already have my mind made up as to what the answer I want is. None of these fit the bill.

I'm sorry if it was not implied that I already had my mind made up and was only looking for confirmation.

Keep trying.

RogueWarrior said:

However, Those are not the answers I am looking for. See I already have my mind made up as to what the answer I want is. None of these fit the bill.

I'm sorry if it was not implied that I already had my mind made up and was only looking for confirmation.

Keep trying.

What? But I gave you a step-by-step how to! If that's not what you want, then... then...

LadyLuna said:
RogueWarrior said:

Keep trying.

What? But I gave you a step-by-step how to! If that's not what you want, then... then...

no, No, NO, NO, NNNOOOOO!!!!

You don't understand. I need someone to feed my delusions to make them seem more plausible to me.

I don't want a 9 step process that leads to any sort of logical conclusion.

See, I knew you weren't real. So there.

LadyLuna said:
Step 7: find out what her favorite animal is. If it's something generic like 'horses', ask if there's a certain breed she likes best. Send her all kinds of things related to this favorite animal. Cups, t-shirts, pillows, rugs, blankets, towels, postcards, if it has this animal on it, send it. Finally, send her the animal, with enough money to care for it for the first month or two.
This shit can happen in real life, too.
A story: the last girl the wife and I dated we'd met through our local kink group. Most of us are pretty good friends, which is good since we're constantly baring ourselves. But one guy, who is that weird, you tolerate him because he's dating a friend type (they have an open relationship), he finds out our girl is into Batman. Next thing we know dude's showing up to dinners and shit wearing his finest batman t-shirt. Seriously, I watched him take off a button-up to reveal a Batman shirt when she walked in one time. At a play party he got her alone and started showing off his nifty cool batarang knife he picked up at the head shop. He bought her a plush Batman doll.

I have a feeling anyone without my mentality would have been greatly offended, but I found it fucking hilarious. I said nothing to him and just watched in amused amazement.

Not to hijack the thread, I just wanted to share that bit of hilarity.

Also, Rogue, you can do it, man. It just takes a bit of faith. And maybe a second mortgage.

RogueWarrior said:
LadyLuna said:
RogueWarrior said:

Keep trying.

no, No, NO, NO, NNNOOOOO!!!!

You don't understand. I need someone to feed my delusions to make them seem more plausible to me.

I don't want a 9 step process that leads to any sort of logical conclusion.

See, I knew you weren't real. So there.

LadyLuna said:
Sir, I have the answer to your question! Camgirls are not real people with real feelings, they just simulate them for the internet. However, all you have to do is follow these simple steps and you'll have manipulated your way into a camgirls heart!

Sir, if you look directly below my name, you will see that I have the status "verified model". Obviously, I am one of these camgirls. Thus, I should know what I'm talking about. If you don't want to follow my instructions to get the girl of your heart to fall madly in love with you, well, that's on you. But don't blame me if everything goes to hell for you.

If you do everything BUT tip her the Mercedes Benz, you've accidentally completed a pagan ritual and your soul now belongs to AmberCutie.

Im a cam girl too,and even "worst" im from Bulgaria lol...An year ago had a regular who messaged me one day and said he cannot visit my room any longer cuz he met another model and he thinks he has feelings...That model asked him do not join any other room...so havent seen him for long time.After half year he came back to my room,we used to talk for a bit and here the story.At first she seemed to be in love too,he spoiled her wishes,even sent her funds outside mfc and everything been just"perfect" till the moment he hit the limits of his cards.Of course she dissapeared ... Maybe not the brightest idea but why dont you tell her you have some financial problems at the moment or quiting your job....or something similar?....if she is all about the money she will probably keep a distance ,thats something you will notice for sure.The best way to get to know where is the truth is to try ...Test her,what you gonna loose?
P.S.Sorry for the crappy english....but pls dont judge me ...im Bulgarian ;)

Alexis,

As English isn't your first language, I feel compelled to help you understand this thread a bit better.

About once or twice a month, we get a post detailing the situation like the one at the front, where it's obvious he hasn't looked at this forum for very long or anything. So RogueWarrior's post was a satire (a really dry, sarcastic, joke). If you look at Rogue's details, you can see that he's been around this forum for a good long while, which is the first clue.

A lot of the answers in this thread are from other long-standing members of the forum who recognize Rogue, or at least realize that he's joking. Thus, the answers are also jokes. Like mine. I don't usually talk down to people. Most everyone around here knows that, so they know that my post was a joke. There do seem to be a couple other serious answers, but I'm completely sure those people are also capable of seeing that it's a joke. I do not mean to insult you; I know that it can be confusing to tell what a joke is when it's a language you're not very familiar with. It did seem like you are genuinely confused, so I extend a helping hand.

If you were aware this whole time that it was a joke, feel free to mock my naivete mercilessly. ^_^

AlexisPotter said:
Omg :shock: now that gamme a good laugh!Thank you Lady Luna hahaha.First epic fail in ACF :whistle:

Well at least you got that out of your system in the first four posts. Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: AlexisPotter
AlexisPotter said:
Omg :shock: now that gamme a good laugh!Thank you Lady Luna hahaha.First epic fail in ACF :whistle:

There's a thread for that around here somewhere... :p

Welcome to the forum!

Rogue, sir, you are absolutely right to assume that this cam girl wants your penis in or around her mouth. And it's not just because all cam girls luuuuuuuuuurve the cock and will do anything to get it. We all know that they love being sent pictures of member's meat rods (they especially love it when you send them without warning :thumbleft:), but that's not enough for them. I mean, they work in the sex industry so of course they're all cockocidal maniacs and even though some of them might pretend that they don't like seeing stranger's cocks, we both know the truth.

But it's not just a sexual attraction these women feel for the men who entertain them by playing the "show me your tits for free, bb" game (something else they secretly enjoy) - it's more than that. They want to be saved by us. They want us to to invite them to come stay with us so they can start anew. So they can escape their fate - being their own boss, having their independence, choosing their own work schedule, being adored, making more money in a month than some people make in a year... they want out of the rut they've found themselves in. Furthermore, they know that they can't claw themselves out of their circumstances. They need a man to ride in on a white horse and save the day. You can be that man, sir. You can be that man...

mynameisbob84 said:
Rogue, sir, you are absolutely right to assume that this cam girl wants your penis in or around her mouth. And it's not just because all cam girls luuuuuuuuuurve the cock and will do anything to get it. We all know that they love being sent pictures of member's meat rods (they especially love it when you send them without warning :thumbleft:), but that's not enough for them. I mean, they work in the sex industry so of course they're all cockocidal maniacs and even though some of them might pretend that they don't like seeing stranger's cocks, we both know the truth.

But it's not just a sexual attraction these women feel for the men who entertain them by playing the "show me your tits for free, bb" game (something else they secretly enjoy) - it's more than that. They want to be saved by us. They want us to to invite them to come stay with us so they can start anew. So they can escape their fate - being their own boss, having their independence, choosing their own work schedule, being adored, making more money in a month than some people make in a year... they want out of the rut they've found themselves in. Furthermore, they know that they can't claw themselves out of their circumstances. They need a man to ride in on a white horse and save the day. You can be that man, sir. You can be that man...

OHH and hey don't forget to YELL at them in CAPLOCKS "FIST YOUR BUM BABY!" OVER AND OVER AGAIN...that apparently gets them into the "presentation position" for mounting! Oh and say "presentation position for mounting" as well...that's a real heart stealer and call them baby all the time...makes them feel unique and special. Even if they do tell you their names, so you will stop calling them baby...keep calling them baby...its touching.

*cockocidal maniacs...seriously, a winner :) I am going to SOOOOO steal that...made me shoot coffee out my nose...well said sir, well said :lol:

*Breaking Character*

Since it was mentioned a couple of times and it is a real bias and it hit close to home with someone, I will say this:

The mention of the model being Romanian was only to play into stereotypes. I have had and continue to have MFC friends from Romania. It was not intended to offend.

And many thanks to everyone for playing along.

Have a happy day.

WildFingers said:
RogueWarrior has a very unique signature line has anyone really looked at it?

Sure have! I'm not all that into sports though...

No dear sweet Luna the line above the linkee dink.

And you should really use a font larger than 6 from your post you know we all have hairy palms and are going blind.
If you do everything BUT tip her the Mercedes Benz, you've accidentally completed a pagan ritual and your soul now belongs to AmberCutie.

WildFingers said:
No dear sweet Luna the line above the linkee dink.

And you should really use a font larger than 6 from your post you know we all have hairy palms and are going blind.

I took the write stuff part as being the intro to the link..

And there was a reason I wrote that in the tiny font. If they're too lazy to read the fine print, they deserve what they get.

Status
Not open for further replies.