AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scary to read some of the stuff here

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2023
England
Speaking as male, it’s really scary how well some of the models on this forum (reading various threads) have men figured down to a t. I guess that is why they are successful, but it’s been enlightening for me, since there is a part where we all think ( at least I assume) we are unique or special, yet they have seen it all before (psychologically and emotionally) I mean. Scary.
I need to check my bank balance.

I can’t tell if you are 100% joking or only partly. But I do think it helps many people to set daily spending limits and work out realistic budgets for fun activities.

Speaking as male, it’s really scary how well some of the models on this forum (reading various threads) have men figured down to a t. I guess that is why they are successful, but it’s been enlightening for me, since there is a part where we all think ( at least I assume) we are unique or special, yet they have seen it all before (psychologically and emotionally) I mean. Scary.
I need to check my bank balance.
Oh, it's ok...we can also tell you your bank balance.
We see ALL.
Like sexy Santa Clauses....

:) I checked with the blinds down and the curtain drawn in a darkend the room!

The male psyche is totally exposed to some models here I guess its the extensive interacting with men, and or psyche is that of a teen and it never really grows beyond that? and or some models are very bright and intutitive.

:) I checked with the blinds down and the curtain drawn in a darkend the room!

The male psyche is totally exposed to some models here I guess its the extensive interacting with men, and or psyche is that of a teen and it never really grows beyond that? and or some models are very bright and intutitive.
It's a mixture of all the above.
Personally I have been doing adult entertainment for 19 years...and it took about 2 to have it mostly all sussed out.

Men are all different and unique but there are a lot of things that are exceptionally common indicators of future behaviour or attitudes.
Essentially we are in the industry of getting to know what makes a man satisfied, and what makes them dangerous...and how to spot either ASAP.

I'm sure that if the roles were reversed it would be exactly the same thing flipped around.

eg. I'm in the category where if a guy is cheeky, witty, and geeky, with twinkly eyes....it's over they may take my wallet. :haha:

True story:

In my first year of camming I had a guy who would come into the room and he was all polite and cordial for the first 20 minutes. Then would start to get a little saucy and about 45 minutes into it the vulgarity would start to emerge.

I "called him out" in such a scarily accurate way. I said, "beer 1 you're a nice guy, beer 2 you start to get fun and beer 3 brings out the pimp in you."

It scared him so bad he gave me all of his tokens and told me to ban him because he couldn't handle how intuitive I was. I never heard his voice, he never made mistakes while typing so it wasn't like he was blatto and everyone could tell, just me.

I have been very, very careful with how I wield that power ever since.

That said I have a story from last night that I'm going to put in the thread Amber reopened last night as soon as I get to my desktop. Will drop the link here, too.

You models aren't as clever as you think. The guy with the anthill fetish has now visited two models I know and neither of them knew what sexual noises an ant makes ;)

Then again, neither did he.
maybe

You models aren't as clever as you think. The guy with the anthill fetish has now visited two models I know and neither of them knew what sexual noises an ant makes ;)

Then again, neither did he.
Ants don't have vocal chords, they make noises to comunicate by rubbing parts of their bodies...sort of a chiprng noise like tiny crickets.
That said I don't know if they do this while mating but I doubt it...as they're probably too busy.
Beforehand is far more likely...but again pheremones probably play a large role in the mating process.

• Funny!
Reactions: deltaepsilon
Status
Not open for further replies.