AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate account permanently banned...urgent please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 12, 2024
Hello @punker_baby ! I have been banned from Chaturbate,i tried uploading my sisters Id and mine on a new account idk exactly what happened but i got banned.I was also collaborating with a studio because they can send me out the pay daily for a 30% cut cuz the chaturbate support didnt wanna give me daily pay even tho ive been a model for many years here.And that account got banned too.I know ive been on and off so many times creating new accounts and so on but let me start from the beggining hoping you would understand my situation somehow.The reason i kept trying new accounts was that i really need an initial boost so i can get fast followers the reason is because I am very sick i've been diagnosed with a very rare neurologic disease that sometimes gets me paralyzed and have incredible pains also which stopped me from having a normal life and a normal career so camming seemed like a good opportunity to earn to support myself.I've had my mother also in care but when my situation went worse i sadly lost her because i couldnt do anything about it anymore.The reason that I'm telling you this is that CB is my only source of income for the last 5 years,i've stopped for about a year when i was really bad also with my mom getting worse deleted my old account and wanted to start over fresh but chaturbate doesnt seem to like me anymore.I am really desperate and in really need of exposure to make my work and life a bit easier.My account names are Lunathea and diana_melly(the studio)(i only use this so i can cash daily not actually broadcasting).Please with great hope i hope you will understand my situation.Have a great day and thank you for your time reading this!