AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unruly fanclub members

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2023
So I have been on stripchat for a few months. I have had 2 fanclub members subscribe to the lowest tier, which is 5 dollars a month for me. One guy was literally a crazy stalker, and I had to block him. Now, the other guy wants custom content that I physically cannot do. I sent him a custom video which it doesn’t even say is included in the fanclub, and that still wasn’t good enough for him. He’s threatening to complain about me to stripchat, and it’s just not worth the headache for 5 dollars a month!! Should I just block him, and not worry about the fanclub? I’m literally ready to just delete my account, because I swear I attack all the crazies. I’m on two other cam sites, but stripchat is the one I’ve been doing mostly since March…..
I am beyond stress for 5 dollars a month 🤦🏻‍♀️ I really am torn and do not know what to do….. anyone else have any similiar issues with unruly/crazy fans???

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
So I have been on stripchat for a few months. I have had 2 fanclub members subscribe to the lowest tier, which is 5 dollars a month for me. One guy was literally a crazy stalker, and I had to block him. Now, the other guy wants custom content that I physically cannot do. I sent him a custom video which it doesn’t even say is included in the fanclub, and that still wasn’t good enough for him. He’s threatening to complain about me to stripchat, and it’s just not worth the headache for 5 dollars a month!! Should I just block him, and not worry about the fanclub? I’m literally ready to just delete my account, because I swear I attack all the crazies. I’m on two other cam sites, but stripchat is the one I’ve been doing mostly since March…..
I am beyond stress for 5 dollars a month 🤦🏻‍♀️ I really am torn and do not know what to do….. anyone else have any similiar issues with unruly/crazy fans???

Quite literally just tell anyone who joins and tries to get more from you that it's not included, they ca n clearly see what extra benefits they are getting when they signup, and an explanation of these after signing up, so they have no excuse. I would definitely block anyone who tries to be persistent with getting extra free stuff, even if they were buying the Prince (500 tokens / $25) tier.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.