AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unsupported I.D

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 9, 2026
7
1
1
Hi @punker barbie Good Day!

I would like to ask for assistance regarding my age verification process, as I still haven't been verified despite submitting my Passport and Digital National ID. I have been waiting for the verification to be completed, and I am unable to start working until then.

I sincerely hope you can help expedite the verification process so I can start working as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Sincerely,
Slyvie_
 
Hi, guys! I would just like to ask if it’s normal for age verification to take this long. Has anyone else experienced this? I just can’t wait to start working and earning! 🥹

By the way, I used my passport and my Digital National ID, which is only available online.
 
Upvote 0
@punker barbie hi! I am kindly asking for your help because my ID’s keeps on saying “Unsupported” or “Denied” even tho I already did my best to capture it clearly and visible, and actually I submitted my ID’s three times already and still keep saying the same thing. Please help me to get my account verified. I already submitted a ticket and there’s no ticket number given. My username is Slyvie_
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I’m very frustrated with the verification process. I resubmitted my documents again now, but they were rejected again. Has anyone else experienced the same issue here?

I have my Passport and Digital National ID, I already did everything to captured it clearly and visible. And still they are rejecting it even though I can see it clearly into my two eyes that they were really clear and visible before submitting it.😪
 
Upvote 0
You'll need to wait for the Chaturbate representative to reply a post to this thread. Probably won't happen over the weekend. But, now that I've said that, the rep will probably reply momentarily. ;)
 
Upvote 0
Thank you for the information. I’ll wait for a response from the Chaturbate representative. I hope they can review my documents and resolve the verification issue soon.
 
Upvote 0