AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Update MFC stats

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2020
I've seen some of the threads asking how many models are on MFC, but they are all from years back and the sites noted are no longer working. I've tried to ask MFC but they won't tell me. Is there anywhere to see the stats of MFC in 2020?

I don't think you're going to find any official listing of stats anywhere.

The only way we can get even a grasp of an idea is if a model has earned like 1 token for the whole month on the last day of the month, to ask what her Miss MFC rank is. That would help identify how many models were active in that month by having earned more than 1 token.

Upvote 1
Is that only for models or is there a way for a member to see beyond the top 1000? There's a couple of models I follow who don't rank and it'd be interesting to see where they place as well as how many active models there really are in a month.

Upvote 0
is there a way for a member to see beyond the top 1000? There's a couple of models I follow who don't rank and it'd be interesting to see where they place as well as how many active models there really are in a month.
I don't think so, no.

Upvote 0
*depressing response alert*

I wouldn’t even want to know, as a model. Knowing your own rank and how much you average is enough to gauge how much you have to make to move up. Members don’t really have any stake in knowing a models rank anyway. If you want to help, tip. If you already are, awesome! Either way, the answer is always the same: MORE. lol

It already is super depressing and discouraging to work as hard as you can implementing new ideas and trying to talk and engage but not even make minimum wage, while other girls are raking in hundreds per hour.. Some of THEM don’t even place, so you can only imagine what a #1 girl is making. Top 1000 is decent IMO lol. This is making me sad again bye

Upvote 0
If you scroll down to the bottom of the explore page of MFC Share, it does say this. I'm not sure if that's just MFC Share models or if that counts everyone who has an account or only people who are active, but it is a starting place.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 10.40.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 10.40.17 AM.png
    15 KB · Views: 24
Upvote 0
If you scroll down to the bottom of the explore page of MFC Share, it does say this. I'm not sure if that's just MFC Share models or if that counts everyone who has an account or only people who are active, but it is a starting place.
If it's on Share I would bet it's just models that have created a Share page. There's got to be well more than that on MFC itself.

Reactions: veggiebabyy
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.