AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Update Your WISHLIST, Girls!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2010
Chicago, IL., U.S.A.
Notice to ALL models: You'll probably learn about this soon through the grapevine or gossip in your room, but I just learned that an MFC model who started on the site recently was purchased a '10 Escalade off her wishlist last night, 3/9/11. So, needless to say, NO! item is too big or overly priced to go on your wishlist.

After all, y'all models know the best how deluded some guys can get online. You never know when you might attract that delusional whale! So, UPDATE THOSE WISHLISTS!!!!! :p The sky's the limit, I guess! :lol:

yeah i heard about it too people were livid about it saying shes getting scammed i even heard through the grapevine as well it didnt sit easy with some models and they reoprted her because they were saying it was gainst the rules go accept gifts or do business through mfc......hope she dont get banned........if they exchanged emails it would be different but i will see what happens

Countessa said:
What's an 'escalade'?
2010-cadillac-escalade-esv.jpeg

That is the 2010 Cadillac Escalade

Purchased off her Amazon wishlist? I searched on Amazon and I found one Cadillac Escalade 1/24 scale with remote control, $25.95.

iphqP.jpg

Add it to your wishlist and maybe I buy it. But only if you take me for a ride :cool:

:O :O holy shit! thats insane! but fucking awsome! haha
do i read well she allready recieved everything in her wishlist? lucky girl!
grr about the envious girls who try to report her..

Things like that are definitely not uncommon.
I know a ton of guys who lurk around on MFC
who happen to be Day Traders. I've had things
bought of my wishlist that I wouldn't even buy
myself because I don't want to spend that kind
of money lmao. *insert frugal comment here*

Tip for wishlists - have things on there that can appeal
to anyone, anything from a 5 dollar thing, to a 500 dollar
set of earrings :D You just never know !

Skulliee said:
I'd rather get a cool t-shirt that was $15 on amazon than a $500 pair of earrings, tbh. :|

Me too :) I had a guy send me two build-a-bears and a gift card. Let me design one bear myself. My bear how has a white t-shirt with my name on it. I like the simple things in life.

TashaTypical said:
When you click that link, it is only showing purchased items. If you see the drop down box under "Show" you can select Unpurchased, Purchased, or All. She's had some nice things bought for her though, that's for sure, not the least of which is that $55k Escalade.
Skulliee said:
I'd rather get a cool t-shirt that was $15 on amazon than a $500 pair of earrings, tbh. :|
I'd totally be right there with you on the cool t-shirt over expensive gifts thing if 1. http://shirt.woot.com/ had a wishlist ability and 2. They kept their shirts in print longer so that a wishlist would be viable. However my Amazon Wishlist is filled mostly with Bluray movies and PS3 games and those don't run all that expensive either. :)

Now if only I had a job that led itself to people wanting to buy me gifts to show how much they appreciate my awesomeness. Surely I can figure out a way to work this out. :think:

I'd be curious to know if it turns out true. If so, awesome for her!

Back towards the end of 2010 or so there was a guy going around supposedly buying out girls entire wishlists, and whatever he was doing was actually marking the item as bought on her list (making her and her fans all think it was bought), but it was all fake. He'd get the girls all hyped up over nothing. I'm sure he was banned entirely from MFC, as he did this to several girls, and I haven't seen anything remotely similar to his screen name anymore. I'm not saying it might be this guy, but I am saying people really do have no life, and will actually go to this extent of douchebagness :cry: So for her sake, I'm hoping it's true!

well how do you buy a car online for someone anyways?what about the license and all that paperwork?

This isnt true. This person "purchased" TONS of expensive items for numerous models. When they asked for order numbers or anything, he wouldnt give them any information.

I know the guy who bought all this stuff. He told me he just put a "bid" on it and someone is gonna outbid him. I had a few models PMing me asking if he was serious. I hated to say it, but I wouldnt hold my breath on any of those items. He spent around 10k on 4 other models last night. Not including the girl with the car.

It is VERY easy to purchase items from Amazon and make it seem like someone actually bought it. What really happens is they put in the wrong billing zip code or whatever, it moves the item to the purchased section and then they place a shipment hold on that item until payment is cleared or billing info is corrected.

Guys like this piss me off b/c all it does is excite us, just to let us down. :cry:

@HaileyJade how do you know this guy personally or just from encounters from the room? But you admit you know him and you talk to him just so wrong on so many levels he got that girls hopes up for nothing its gonna crush her but as i said before you knowing him will kinda ruin you no disrespect intended

Yea, be careful, models. There are plenty of guys who just pretend to buy things. That's why unless I trust someone I ask for the tracking numbers. I have been pleasantly surprised numerous times, but also sorely disappointed a few. Some guys are just douches.

SuperSly4Eva said:
@ how do you know this guy personally or just from encounters from the room? But you admit you know him and you talk to him just so wrong on so many levels he got that girls hopes up for nothing its gonna crush her but as i said before you knowing him will kinda ruin you no disrespect intended
That has to be one of the most fucked up statements I've seen yet. Saying shit like that, SuperSly4Eva, will kinda ruin you. Just because she knows the guy, doesn't mean she had anything to do with it or should be associated with his actions in any way. She, herself said:
HaileyJade said:
Guys like this piss me off b/c all it does is excite us, just to let us down.

SuperSly4Eva said:
@HaileyJade how do you know this guy personally or just from encounters from the room? But you admit you know him and you talk to him just so wrong on so many levels he got that girls hopes up for nothing its gonna crush her but as i said before you knowing him will kinda ruin you no disrespect intended
Check-yo-self-before-you-wreck-yo-self.jpg

i understand that well i stand corrected and i meant no disrespect in any way i do not intend to be a asshole buy it i fully apologize

SuperSly4Eva said:
i understand that well i stand corrected and i meant no disrespect in any way i do not intend to be a asshole buy it i fully apologize
Thank you. I mean, if the people we talk to on MFC effect our own reputation, I'm fucked. I talk to Bawksy and Faptastic.... Just sayin'. :mrgreen:

AmberCutie said:
SuperSly4Eva said:
Check-yo-self-before-you-wreck-yo-self.jpg
OMG I WANT THE PUPPY!

On a related note, ALWAYS make sure you get a tracking number if someone say's they bought something for you. Lots of shit heads on the internet.

Jebbaz said:
OMG I WANT THE PUPPY!

On a related note, ALWAYS make sure you get a tracking number if someone say's they bought something for you. Lots of shit heads on the internet.
Unless you're planning to get the buyer some kind of reward before you get the package, who cares? Once it's in your hands, then you can thank them with whatever means you find appropriate. If you're giving skype shows or pictures/videos to people who buy wishlist items, I'd wait until you physically have the item to give them anything. Otherwise, gifts are just gifts, no need to prove they're on their way.

Mirra said:
TashaTypical said:
When you click that link, it is only showing purchased items. If you see the drop down box under "Show" you can select Unpurchased, Purchased, or All. She's had some nice things bought for her though, that's for sure, not the least of which is that $55k Escalade.

aah ok.. yeah i'm blonde.. lol but indeed damn.. i would be thrilled if someone bought me a 500 $ vw :p

Yeah, I got all excited because someone "bought" me some panties from Victoria's Secret that I'd wanted. Well, 3.5 weeks later and no sign of them. :/

Bocefish said:
TJHEART
Watch out girls @GeauxTigers34 is a complete phony & manipulates your wishlist to "look" like things are purchased He's a sad pathetic man

Yup and I went to block this dude as a preemptive move...account deleted. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.