AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Uploading different kinds of media to profile

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2012
All my technologically savvy people, Can you help me?

Just wondering how to upload a video on the MFC profile (without using a youtube link) ?

Also, is there a way to upload audio tracks/mp3 (possibly password protected) ?

I have searched the forum, but haven't really found what I am looking for specifically. Thanks. :)

Much appreciation!

Haven't tried it, but I imagine for video, you can just host an flv file (flash video) somewhere and then point a flash player to it. That's how, for example, the recorded private videos on the site work.

For audio you can just drop in an HTML5 audio tag and point it to an audio file.

Password protecting either of those is another matter.

Edit: nevermind on the html5 audio tag. It appears they strip that when you save your profile. Might be able to use flash though--Im screwing around with object tags testing it out.

Kradek said:
Haven't tried it, but I imagine for video, you can just host an flv file (flash video) somewhere and then point a flash player to it. That's how, for example, the recorded private videos on the site work.

For audio you can just drop in an HTML5 audio tag and point it to an audio file.

Password protecting either of those is another matter.

Edit: nevermind on the html5 audio tag. It appears they strip that when you save your profile. Might be able to use flash though--Im screwing around with object tags testing it out.

Well thanks, I will test some of that out and see what I can do. Let me know if you have any updates.
I appreciate your help.

Just playing around with it tonight it looks like they are filtering for any source that isn't coming directly from MFC, so unless you can get a file hosted on their servers, you're probably not going to be able to embed anything directly in your profile.

You can, however, link to another site where you have total control.

Reactions: Evvie
I don't know a lot about it, but you might look into "Smilebox" which seems to allow you to add music to your own slideshows. The downside is, anyone wanting to view it will have to download the Smilebox app.

Bummer,
yeah sounds like what I am wanting to do may not work.
I appreciate all of your help and suggestions.

I will keep researching it though.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.