AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Upsetting when ...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2017
A new MFC cam-model friend who shows up twice in two weeks with big bruises inflicted by her abusive, drunk husband, and who takes long cam shifts just to get away from him - suddenly disappears.

I’ve have cam-model friends disappear never to return before, and I can only guess why - they found something better, they were not making enough money at it, etc. But, this the first time that a good possibility is that her husband put her in the hospital or even killed her. :(

I know there’s nothing I can do about it, I just needed to vent. Worry mixed with helpless frustration is a terrible feeling.

I'd drop some domestic abuse resources in her inbox. The hotline offers text chat incase people are situations where they cannot verbally share. https://www.thehotline.org

Poor thing, hope she is safe.

Maybe contact the site? maybe they will give an humanitarian damn, and contact the police in her area to conduct a wellness check?

A new MFC cam-model friend who shows up twice in two weeks with big bruises inflicted by her abusive, drunk husband, and who takes long cam shifts just to get away from him - suddenly disappears.

I’ve have cam-model friends disappear never to return before, and I can only guess why - they found something better, they were not making enough money at it, etc. But, this the first time that a good possibility is that her husband put her in the hospital or even killed her. :(

I know there’s nothing I can do about it, I just needed to vent. Worry mixed with helpless frustration is a terrible feeling.
That's horrible

Don't understand person that could abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.