AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

upstore and videos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2014
If I buy a premium membership on upstore can I download all the videos from mfc that are on there?
As there is a video on a model that no long works on the site but the video remain on upstore. So My question is if a get a upstore account can I download the videos.

deaddude454 said:
If I buy a premium membership on upstore can I download all the videos from mfc that are on there?
As there is a video on a model that no long works on the site but the video remain on upstore. So My question is if a get a upstore account can I download the videos.
Upstore appears to be a file sharing site. So, if the model placed them there you would need the link from her to download them I believe. If someone else uploaded them then that would be illegal file sharing.

Either way how do you propose to get a link to download files off a file sharing site? I'm just curious.

To answer your question, uh...sure. Go ahead and pay the premium membership there. You'll be able to download alllllll the videos.
:thumbup: PinocchioEmoteHere (why is there no Pinocchio emote on this site? :icon-cry: )

JerryBoBerry said:
deaddude454 said:
Upstore appears to be a file sharing site. So, if the model placed them there you would need the link from her to download them I believe. If someone else uploaded them then that would be illegal file sharing.

Either way how do you propose to get a link to download files off a file sharing site? I'm just curious.

To answer your question, uh...sure. Go ahead and pay the premium membership there. You'll be able to download alllllll the videos.
:thumbup: PinocchioEmoteHere (why is there no Pinocchio emote on this site? :icon-cry: )

:liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

JessieWolfe said:
JerryBoBerry said:

:liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:
:think: :-o :icon-eek: :-? :angry-banghead: :eek:bscene-hanged: :confusion-helpsos: :sad-roulette: :text-deletetopic:
Yeah. i totally missed that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.