AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

URGENT Account Wrongly Suspended

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 2, 2026
1
0
0
Hi,

My account laliwhite was recently suspended with a notice stating that all persons on camera must submit documentation.

I am writing to clarify that I was the only person present and on camera during the broadcast. No other individuals were in the room or on stream at any point. This flag appears to be a false positive caused by automated monitoring (or a visual misinterpretation due to lighting/angles/clothing). I just came back to streaming from a few months of not doing It.

My identity documents are already fully verified and approved on this account but now It says "person ineligible".

Username: laliwhite

Thanks
 
Hi,

My account laliwhite was recently suspended with a notice stating that all persons on camera must submit documentation.

I am writing to clarify that I was the only person present and on camera during the broadcast. No other individuals were in the room or on stream at any point. This flag appears to be a false positive caused by automated monitoring (or a visual misinterpretation due to lighting/angles/clothing). I just came back to streaming from a few months of not doing It.

My identity documents are already fully verified and approved on this account but now It says "person ineligible".

Username: laliwhite

Thanks
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #25963203
 
Upvote 0