AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Urgent Help needed (You don't hear this every day..)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 24, 2022
@punker barbie

So here’s probably a support request you don’t see everyday… So I did something pretty bad… well, absolutely horrible. Childish. Mean. And I am a total POS for doing it. Just wanted to preface it with that.

During a fight with my (now ex) girlfriend, I grabbed her laptop by force, and took it with me (despite her demanding it back). When I opened it up, I noticed it was still logged into her chaturbate account (which is her primary source of income) – and I decided to sabotage her account in a horribly childish act of defiance. I proceeded to start broadcasting as her (with me clearly in the video) and make obscene comments in her chat space. She was banned almost immediately.

Fast forward a couple days – she has no means of income. I completely and utterly screwed her. She was a fairly well-known model on the site, with over 16000 organic followers. It was literally her life blood. Now, without it available, she isnt doing so well. And I need to make every attempt I can to right this wrong.

She has tried emailing chaturbate support and explaining what happened – no replies at all. It should be fairly simple to see the account was compromised and it was very obviously not her. I’d like to formally request a review of this event and please help me do the right thing, and unban her account. She should not have to suffer because of the actions of one angry, selfish child. If anyone can please help, or direct me to someone who can, I’d greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Information

Account ID
Xxxlovesick

Original ticket number:

Thank you very much for your time. This is my mess, but unfortunately I can't clean it up without some help from Chaturbate.

Your words are mature and eloquent. With honesty and persistence you may be able to overturn this ban!

Unfortunately for you, the person who the account is registered to is responsible for everything that happens on it. You may have done this by force (or without that persons knowledge), but that person maintains responsibility under CB's TOS. You can't have an unregistered user's face, body, voice, etc, show up without the risk of a site-wide ban. It's simply a legal issue of CB being rooted in the Adult Entertainment Industry. CB takes these infractions very seriously and usually only restore accounts when a mistake has been made. In this case, it wasn't a random who opened a door by mistake or a roommate shouting in the same room. What you did was much more serious. You compromised CB's site security, your *friend's* account, and general user safety. From CB's perspective, you're a wild card that could do or say anything as an unverified/unregistered user on the Xxxlovesick account. This one could be a bit of an uphill battle! Good luck, because your friend deserves it!

Have patience and give CB at least 14 days to respond before writing a reply to your original email.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
well, it's obviously concerning behaviour, but this is really the best you can do considering everything. It must have taken a lot of courage to post this. Thanks for being honest about what happened, and I wish your ex good luck in getting her account back, and for you both to be in a better place.

Reactions: shyladivine
Upvote 0
absolutely horrible. Childish. Mean. And I am a total POS for doing it. Just wanted to preface it with that.

and since you did it on CB some where out there is a video of the event that will stay on the internet...........FOREVER

Sorry I just thought someone should rub a little salt on that wound. I hope she gets her account back and I think you should consider an anger management class.

Upvote 0
and since you did it on CB some where out there is a video of the event that will stay on the internet...........FOREVER

Sorry I just thought someone should rub a little salt on that wound. I hope she gets her account back and I think you should consider an anger management class.

THIS. I wonder if she could sue.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.