AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

User Toadboys

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2022
I was transmitting then it asked me for age verification, I tried several times but my computer failed and did not process the verification, when I completed it I waited for answers but in return I received a ban.

Please help me.

Thanks all

If they will unban you and give u chance for another verification, use your phone. Dont need be great , i have oppo a15 and succed verification without problem. From what people writing here- there are problems with verification via webcams.
I think u used webcam because u wrote that computer failed. Just try verify via phone

Upvote 0
If they will unban you and give u chance for another verification, use your phone. Dont need be great , i have oppo a15 and succed verification without problem. From what people writing here- there are problems with verification via webcams.
I think u used webcam because u wrote that computer failed. Just try verify via phone

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.