AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Using Textmee

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Textme app the same as Textmee? If not, I would suggest you come up with a different name. Textme and Textmee are too closely related.

I don't think the models here are being hostile. They are just being honest. It's just a part of doing business. Just like many people won't buy organic foods because it's too expensive and may express a strong opinion on the subject how expensive it is.

Reactions: Jessi and Teagan
Teagan_Chase said:
To add to what Jerry said Google Voice allows you to be either on your phone or on the computer. So either one works for people.

Also in addition to MFC notifying people when a model gets online Chaturbate does it too. You can follow and unfollow the models at any given time. Or subscribe or unsubscribe to emails. Which could just go to your phone if you want. I don't know if Streamate does actually so if another member could step in and answer that for me. I know they allow you to favorite and unfavorite though. I'm assuming it's for a reason and to see when someone is online.

Streamates has a "text me when this model is online" option.

SO. Literally all of the major camsites have a FREE way to notify them when a model is online.

Literally ZERO reason to pay for this service.

Reactions: Teagan
Violet October said:
Teagan_Chase said:
To add to what Jerry said Google Voice allows you to be either on your phone or on the computer. So either one works for people.

Also in addition to MFC notifying people when a model gets online Chaturbate does it too. You can follow and unfollow the models at any given time. Or subscribe or unsubscribe to emails. Which could just go to your phone if you want. I don't know if Streamate does actually so if another member could step in and answer that for me. I know they allow you to favorite and unfavorite though. I'm assuming it's for a reason and to see when someone is online.

Streamates has a "text me when this model is online" option.

SO. Literally all of the major camsites have a FREE way to notify them when a model is online.

Literally ZERO reason to pay for this service.

MFC doesn't :(

For the longest time, they had a message said they are working on getting it fixed for USA customers. But a few months ago, they completely got rid of that section.

I tried cheating, using the phoneNumber@verizon.net or however you send an e-mail and it goes to text to your phone, but got annoyed it would send me 2 texts since the message was so long.

But now, I don't care since I created a separate e-mail address and plug it into my phone.

Reactions: Violet October
Status
Not open for further replies.