AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

V2 Apps Failed to Load?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
Anyone else having an issue with the V2 apps not loading at all? Like not even an option to view them. :/

Anyone else having an issue with the V2 apps not loading at all? Like not even an option to view them. :/
Yep. same for me, site's been having issues today

Upvote 0
Yep. same for me, site's been having issues today
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!! I do not have time to reset up a V1 app. I hate that we don't have access to this stuff before we're broadcasting, like we used to have.

Upvote 0
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!! I do not have time to reset up a V1 app. I hate that we don't have access to this stuff before we're broadcasting, like we used to have.
I do not see them as removing that option before hitting the "start broadcasting" button. I still see the V1 apps and bots and am able to set them up before I click on the start broadcastingScreen Shot 12-05-23 at 06.48 PM.JPGScreen Shot 12-05-23 at 06.50 PM.JPG

And yes there have been some issues with V2 apps loading all day almost

Upvote 0
I do not see them as removing that option before hitting the "start broadcasting" button. I still see the V1 apps and bots and am able to set them up before I click on the start broadcastingView attachment 98539View attachment 98540

And yes there have been some issues with V2 apps loading all day almost
I don't know how long you have been broadcasting on CB but...

You used to be able to log into your broadcaster account and there would be a tab here to look at and edit apps before you click broadcast yourself so you could really set up the apps with intricate details.
Before Broadcast.png

Now you have to hit broadcast yourself FIRST and I'm not entirely sure it's okay to just sit there waiting to give permission to devices for an entire hour while I'm tweaking an app. They need to put it back the way it was.

Also I said I didn't have time to set up a V1 app, I've been using V2 apps for a while now. Thankfully, I didn't stop the app before I signed off last night so it's still running in the room, I just can't get to its settings.

• Helpful!
Reactions: babykalina
Upvote 0
Now the follower count is all weird. My app tells me when someone follows me and no one has followed me in the last 30 minutes but my follower count keeps going up then down then up then down and it's stuck on two specific numbers.

Reactions: babykalina
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.