AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Vaginal bleaching - who has done it?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2019
This is something I have been interested in for as long as I can remember, but have been (rightfully) weary of all the sketchy creams and whatnot out there that probably don’t work AT ALL anyway.

However, I recently came across some places in a city nearby that offer intimate area lightening (vulva, anus, etc.) done with some sort of laser treatment. If anybody here has done it, I would love if you could share your experience - pros and cons, if it actually worked, etc. Thank you! :)

Omg i could never.

I have used Jolen which is a gentle bleach for body hair, and it coincidentally lightened my groin/outer labia region.

Definitely dont put bleaching products inside your vagina. Something like that should probably not ever come in contact with mucous membrane tissue or labia minora. There might be some kind of procedure a doctor can do, but the color of your junk is probably natural and fine how it is! IF you do wan to go the laser route please have it done by an actual medical person.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I have used Jolen which is a gentle bleach for body hair, and it coincidentally lightened my groin/outer labia region.

Definitely dont put bleaching products inside your vagina. Something like that should probably not ever come in contact with mucous membrane tissue or labia minora. There might be some kind of procedure a doctor can do, but the color of your junk is probably natural and fine how it is! IF you do wan to go the laser route please have it done by an actual medical person.

I worded it pretty badly in the title, I meant the vulva and not the insides! I have never heard of this laser treatment before yesterday, so I was hoping for some good feedback but unfortunately it seems to be pretty unheard of which makes it seem super risky :( I found it through an article and was then able to find a couple places in the big town near me.

It’s probably best to avoid it then :( which is too bad. When it comes to anybody else’s privates, I tell them to love them and see nothing wrong with them. But I just can’t love my own! My skin is pale and my “area” is a VERY dark grey-brown. I’m super self conscious about it.

I guess there’s not an easy fix to everything! Thank you to everyone for your responses! :)

Most of these products work by disrupting melanin production. You might want to consult a dermatologist.

Some times people have negative reactions to such medication. So it's always good to test on a very small area.

You don't always get a natural look. Using skin lightening medication for even a few months can also result in your skin permanently darkening. And other parts of your body can end up darkening as well.

There also some concern that such medications might have a link to skin cancer.

I worded it pretty badly in the title, I meant the vulva and not the insides! I have never heard of this laser treatment before yesterday, so I was hoping for some good feedback but unfortunately it seems to be pretty unheard of which makes it seem super risky :( I found it through an article and was then able to find a couple places in the big town near me.

It’s probably best to avoid it then :( which is too bad. When it comes to anybody else’s privates, I tell them to love them and see nothing wrong with them. But I just can’t love my own! My skin is pale and my “area” is a VERY dark grey-brown. I’m super self conscious about it.

I guess there’s not an easy fix to everything! Thank you to everyone for your responses! :)

Are you somehow associating the color of your pussy to a sexual experience level? Like super pale pink pussy means you're a virgin and dark pussy means you aren't?

Are you somehow associating the color of your pussy to a sexual experience level? Like super pale pink pussy means you're a virgin and dark pussy means you aren't?

Not at all! It is just something I have been extremely aware of and uncomfortable with since puberty. When I see others who have genitals like mine, I don’t even think twice! But I am very critical of my own.

Many members does this that a pale very pink pussy its a very unused one , and also they tend to think its a pussy that barrely saw 1 dick , or its a very young one , so automaticly the get aroused by it.
And to the other side a dark pussy menas to them you get kilometers of dick inside and you are like a barrel so they tend to request hard shows and fisting and craps

Sounds dangerous to me... how can you bleach an extra sentsitive part of your skin with dangerous chemical products whose side effects can be dangerous?

If you shave your pussy, maybe try to put on some very pale concealer with baby powder but stay out of your inside of your vagina. If you really need to do it only for a special occasion, be sure to check the cosmetics ingredients before applying them.

Besides, even if you decide to do that in a clinic, it will probably cost you an arm and you'll have to do it over and over on a regular basis in order to maintain that skin tone. Like botox or hyaluronic acid injections.

Think well about it, you could seriously damage yourself!

Many members does this that a pale very pink pussy its a very unused one , and also they tend to think its a pussy that barrely saw 1 dick , or its a very young one , so automaticly the get aroused by it.
And to the other side a dark pussy menas to them you get kilometers of dick inside and you are like a barrel so they tend to request hard shows and fisting and craps

Yeah I thought that may be where this came from. Look, bleaching creams cause cancer. Laser treatments can leave scars. I would like to see you become sex positive and embrace your natural body the way it is.

When my viewers see that my vulva has changed colors from light to dark it means I am actually horny. No one has ever asked me to fist myself nor have they suggested I am more or less sexually active because of the color of my asshole.

Don't do this to your body. Anything can go wrong and there's no way to fix it or repair it if it does.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
I don't know where this idea came from but it's so stupid. I'm 30 and a sluuuuut but I have "virginal" light pink, small inner labia that don't protrude past my major at all. The coloring is pretty much just a part of my overall complexion, redheads generally have pinker genitals because our skin is very pink in general and our body hair is light in color so it doesn't create a shadow under the skin, which is what leads to a darker appearance for some people. The physical anatomy is just genetics, people have different sizes of labia and penises.

I would like to see you become sex positive and embrace your natural body the way it is.
Someone can be sex positive and still prefer to change something about their bodies. No amount of loving my body would stop me from having had my breast reduction. I loved a lot of things about having tits bigger than my own head, but I liked them better when they were smaller. Lots of people tried to talk me into changing my mind, but since they're not me, they don't get a say.

To OP: I know a few models who use Jolen cream bleach on their labia majora - the skin there is able to handle it for some people, however bleach should NOT be used on the labia minora, that area is far too delicate to tolerate it. Patch test if you do decide to try it, you want to make sure that your skin can tolerate so you don't wind up with a chemical burn.

I was specifically referring to the slut shaming aspect of guys thinking "dark equals fucked a lot" being the reason someone wanted to change that aspect. It's not sex positive and most importantly it's just downright wrong to believe such a misconception about the body.

The hornier I am the darker my vulva gets and if it were me being shamed for it, I would stop the show and educate the person right then and there.

Due to indecency laws, magazines like playboy often avoided showing the labia minora. Generations of photoshopped camel toe has created some misunderstandings of what a vagina really look like.

IMOP showing real vagina is the best way to educate and celebrate the real beauty of vagina.

damn that's just crazy

Imagine if this was the opposite: a guy with a pale dick would be seen as a virgin, and the darker it gets the more pussies he's supposed to have had.
Do you think brand commercials would sell spray tans for dicks only?

Em... don't mind me, just woke up, had no coffee yet, ideas not clear lol... 😅

Imagine if this was the opposite: a guy with a pale dick would be seen as a virgin, and the darker it gets the more pussies he's supposed to have had.
Do you think brand commercials would sell spray tans for dicks only?

Em... don't mind me, just woke up, had no coffee yet, ideas not clear lol... 😅

Looollll girl hahhaha never was thinking of this , OMG hahahhahaha , thez already put socks in the underwear to look like they have bigger balls and dick , also the italians have underwear with push up too , like we have bras, so having a tan spray for the dicks its not far away lol

Good morning by the way :)

If you do try those laser places, make sure to check their training first. Having been through beauty school, I definitely wouldn't let someone with just that licensing touch that much of my skin. Really, unless they have an actual medical degree and malpractice insurance, I'd not risk it. If you just wanted to look different for pictures, you could probably just try a little cheek tint?

I have pale skin/pink bits but when I don’t want to shave too often, I use a foundation mixed with lotion and apply. Takes what @SaffronBurke called the hair shadow under the skin/5’oclock shadow away (oh and Saffron I completely giggled when I read the sluuuuuut part of your post). You can also mess with the lighting and cam settings to make it appear a color more to your liking.
However, no two vaginas are alike and I think it’s awesome that we are all unique and I swear half my time on cam I’m an impromptu sex educator telling guys what actually happens with women’s bodies-(no I don’t pee out of my vaginal opening, no I don’t make sperm, yes women can actually orgasm, no you cannot penetrate my cervix during sex and expect me to enjoy that so knock off that ridiculous “dirty talk” scenario...).

Hopefully you find something that makes you more comfortable. I’ve looked up anal bleaching in the past but can’t be bothered. Sounds painful and I don’t want anyone staring at my asshole in person long enough to apply anything 🤣

Reactions: SaffronBurke
no you cannot penetrate my cervix during sex

I want to fight whoever first decided that this sounds sexy and should be said ever, because OMFG NOOOOOO. A lot of us can't even handle our cervix being bumped during sex because it hurts so bad, and it's not even possible to penetrate it without medical intervention.

Status
Not open for further replies.