AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who has worked with LiveJasmin recently?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChavaReign

Banhammered
Apr 11, 2023
Hello all, I’ve recently been ridiculously banned from camming on Stripchat so I am finding other places to stream.

LiveJasmin is on the list, have any of you streamed using their site?

Pros: Cons:
?

If you’ve streamed on LiveJasmin, Chaturbate, Bongamodels etc share your experience.

Livejasmin is the third most visited cam site after STRIPCHAT & Chaturbate. which means that more viewers are there than any other platform (other than Stripchat & Chaturbate of course). So just give it a try.

I think that I still have my account with LJ but I just never used it. Apparently LJ is a site where they have a whole bunch of crazy rules that you have to follow and they want you to work that site like you would a normal job but won't pay you like a normal job and that's why I don't go on LJ.

I have maybe made 2 checks in general on CB in the 5 or 6 years that I have been on there...and that's primarily because I am inconsistent and I hate token sites. I don't believe in the token model at all. I am just not going to show the innermost parts of my asshole for a single token. Do you know what a single token is? Its a damn nickel!

I was on bongacams for a hot second but that site is ran pretty badly and is notorious for the sheer amount of cheapskates on it.

If I make any money at all from camming, its going to be from Streamate. I would suggest checking out SM or MFC.

My experience is going to be vastly different from yours because I am a bbw and a niche. You are a really pretty skinny girl from what I can see and you can make bank on MFC or SM or LJ. All you have to do is sign up for the 3 camsites that I just mentioned and try them out and be consistent and I can guarantee you that you will make some money.

Oh and also try supplementing your income by doing skyprivate or get on cammodeldirectory. Hun, don't ever put all of your eggs in one basket. Its a slow season all around for camming and you still need to make money in spite of it.

Good luck hun. :)

Reactions: MarieElise
I think that I still have my account with LJ but I just never used it. Apparently LJ is a site where they have a whole bunch of crazy rules that you have to follow and they want you to work that site like you would a normal job but won't pay you like a normal job and that's why I don't go on LJ.

I have maybe made 2 checks in general on CB in the 5 or 6 years that I have been on there...and that's primarily because I am inconsistent and I hate token sites. I don't believe in the token model at all. I am just not going to show the innermost parts of my asshole for a single token. Do you know what a single token is? Its a damn nickel!

I was on bongacams for a hot second but that site is ran pretty badly and is notorious for the sheer amount of cheapskates on it.

If I make any money at all from camming, its going to be from Streamate. I would suggest checking out SM or MFC.

My experience is going to be vastly different from yours because I am a bbw and a niche. You are a really pretty skinny girl from what I can see and you can make bank on MFC or SM or LJ. All you have to do is sign up for the 3 camsites that I just mentioned and try them out and be consistent and I can guarantee you that you will make some money.

Oh and also try supplementing your income by doing skyprivate or get on cammodeldirectory. Hun, don't ever put all of your eggs in one basket. Its a slow season all around for camming and you still need to make money in spite of it.

Good luck hun. :)
Cam work is my online work, I dominate offline so I definitely don’t have all of my eggs in one basket. That would’ve been bad lol.

I’ve heard a few different things with LiveJasmin but coming from people who haven’t really worked the site.

I’ll do it and come back with information for y’all. Consistency is important for any job/business. At first I was annoyed but now I’m kind of excited to start on another platform. In the meantime I’ll be creating content to post on IWC.

I would think since there are very beautiful women on LJ that they wouldn’t be there wasting their time, there has to be money coming their way and I’m going to get it 😈

Thank you, good luck to you on all that you’re doing!

Oh I forgot to mention, LJ has so many features that no other site has that I like so far.

Their call option (excited to use that because people was paying to text me on sc and wanted to call me but I declined).
Livejasmin is the third most visited cam site after STRIPCHAT & Chaturbate. which means that more viewers are there than any other platform (other than Stripchat & Chaturbate of course). So just give it a try.
I am, so far I like their layout.

The issues seem to be about the models getting paid commission. That doesn’t scare me, I’m going to do it and come back with an update for y’all.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Status
Not open for further replies.