AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Verification Issues

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 5, 2018
Hi, I'm new on Chaturbate, and I recently uploaded multiple photos for my age verification. The first two were denied because they were blurry, so I uploaded two new ones, yet I haven't gotten a response yet.

I hope I am not coming off as impatient, I'm just very excited to start camming and the wait (as all waits do) feels like an eternity.

Could you please help me understand if there is anything I can do to make this go quicker? My profile name is bottomboii.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, and I understand if you cannot reply, as you may be very busy. I hope I'm not bothering you!

Thank you much!
-bottomboii

Hello,

Didn't want to spam by creating a new discussion topic. "Verification Issues" suits my question :)
Can you please have a look at my profile, I struggle to pass verification.
My !8! previous attempts to pass verification where rejected, and the reasoning didn't help at all.
The photo and scan I submitted is clear, the whole document can bee seen, face isn't blocked, it's not blurry, nor dark or small, it's not mirrored, all the required info is provided.
What is wrong with the last photos I submitted?

Thank you so much in advance!
SweetBeckyM

Upvote 0
Hello,

Didn't want to spam by creating a new discussion topic. "Verification Issues" suits my question :)
Can you please have a look at my profile, I struggle to pass verification.
My !8! previous attempts to pass verification where rejected, and the reasoning didn't help at all.
The photo and scan I submitted is clear, the whole document can bee seen, face isn't blocked, it's not blurry, nor dark or small, it's not mirrored, all the required info is provided.
What is wrong with the last photos I submitted?

Thank you so much in advance!
SweetBeckyM
Can you please provide your CB user name, so I can have Support look up the account and find out what your validation is waiting for? Thank you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.