AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Verification problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2021
Tickets ID:

@punker barbie

I'm a new model. I broadcasted just 5 days until I got banned for a week. Today Support asked me to upload photos of "an independent broadcaster appear on cam on *12/31/2020* who has not been age verified" during my last online before I got banned.

During all of my 5 days online there was ONLY ME in front of a webcam.

I thought maybe i need to upload photos of my friend who was in my room (physically) but never appeared on a cam. Today I uploaded her photos, and Support told me it's not that person who appeared on a cam in 12/31/2020 ...

I'm the only one person who was always in front of a cam all days. I'm already age verified! Since the first day of my online.

I need your help... Please help me to resolve it...

@punker barbie

Maybe I got a problem with verification because 12/31/2020 I changed my hairstyle from straight hair to double braids hairstyle just for one day... And then I got banned in the next day.
I don't have double braids hairstyle anymore ... I've straight hair as I've on verification photos and all my previous days of online on Chaturbate before 12/31/2020 .

Please verify my account back...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@punker barbie

Hi, Today i uploaded new photo of me. It passed verification. I wrote to Support and they told me my account is banned

They asked me to upload new photo, I did it! And now they tell me my account is banned.

PLEASE HELP ME

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.