AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Verification Problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2021
Hello,

recently I registered a new CB account for broadcasting and I was verified and fine for like one week and then just while show last Friday I got the message that my ID has been removed and I wasn't able to broadcast anymore. Then I've uploaded my ID again and it says the person has been already verified. Uhm....I immediately contacted the support and I didn't receive any reply since. I know the support might be busy these days but I feel a bit disappointed bc I didn't expect that. I'm always alone on cam and broadcast without face. I also followed the face verification almost every day.

Name: cashlordxl

I hope my post helps a bit. Thank you!

Did you get access back? I’ve had the exact same problem today. Got my ID removed, have gone to verify but it says I’m already verified. Still can’t broadcast. Really sucks as was having a great time on today’s stream

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.