AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Very low traffic on CB w almost no gains / minimum hours?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 30, 2021
Hello!

I'm a faceless model in CB and I would like to ask for some advice. I see many faceless models with decent traffic/gains but I can't find out why it does not happen to me.

I use to start dancing wearing bra and panties, and take it off if someone tips a certain amount from my tip menu/reach goal, but my room is always so empty with around 5~6 viewers and almost zero earnings most of the days, it's really frustrating. There was only a day I cammed for 5 hours and earned 1388tk, it's not very much of a thing although it was by far my biggest gain...

I can't understand why this happens, I stream with good quality... Maybe because I'm a solo model located elsewhere from USA/Europe?

Do I need to cam for minimum hours to be featured? I always see people who are camming for +4 hours at least on the front page.
What do faceless models have to do to get decent traffic/earnings?

I'm really trying to pay the bills as fast as I can :cry:

Well aside from the obvious (not showing your face) .. consistency is definitely a key component. Letting your voice be heard would also be helpful rather than just typing if you are not already doing that.

You can also try using #tags although I don't use them personally I think they are annoying and look gross but with minimal viewers it may help generate a few new ones.

When you are a new model it is important to utilize your "NEW" tag and stream as often as you can while it is still available to help with your initial start up.

Status
Not open for further replies.