AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Very quick question about exclusive videos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlyssaMichelle

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 14, 2017
United States
Twitter Username
@mixedbabyyy97
Streamate Username
mixedbabyyy
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000883183/Princess-Lissa/
Hey all, please forgive me as I know that there is a section in the models only thread for this. I'm not model verified yet, still getting my camming page together. I'm fairly new still. I'm quite the perfectionist... I just have a quick question.

Recently I had a customer reach out to me and purchase an exclusive video. I was just wondering where do I upload this? He paid for it in Chaturbate tokens, so do I upload it to my CB profile or a site like manyvids? Since he already paid for it am I able to password lock it or something of that nature so only he can access it?

Thank you.

Project Maenad :)

Project Maenad :)
Seconding this. It's more secure feeling for me. It shows you how many times it's been downloaded and how many days they leave left before the download expires (if you impose an expire date). Their support is also super awesome :D

Go with Project Maenad, as suggested above. I wouldn't bother with MediaFire. A lot of us used MF a while back, and they kept taking down our videos. So I wouldn't even bother trying to upload to that site when you've got other options such as Project Maenad, which was created by a camgirl named Sabihah.

Some years ago, I would have also recommended Cam Redeem, but they stopped operating a while ago.

I use google drive for all my vids that I can't host on a site. Never failed me yet and they can stream the video instead of downloading it if they want.

I use google drive for all my vids that I can't host on a site. Never failed me yet and they can stream the video instead of downloading it if they want.
I've been using Google drive to host a bunch of my own personal video files. Also a online backup. It started as 1TB but it really unlimited. So far I have about 1.5TB.

When I'm down it will have about 3TB.

It the 10 dollar gsuite package thing. Plus the cost of a cheap domain. Picked a random one for a few dollars a year.

I plan on uploading all the videos I saved over the year from Manyvids Clips4sale. The downside is that videos will play at max of 1080p

I paid for videos from a girl on streamate using credits and I gave her my email address in a private message and she just emailed them to me. No problem.

I paid for videos from a girl on streamate using credits and I gave her my email address in a private message and she just emailed them to me. No problem.
I wouldn't suggest this method to anyone, as you might get the performer's account banned for exchanging outside contact info. It's against the site's rules.

Perhaps, but since she asked me to send me her email address and she's clearly done it many many times, she must not be too worried about it.
true, but it's just a matter of time until she gets caught. Agreed with @THE MOLLIE MARIE , for all BB camgirls thinking about giving Streamate a shot and wanting to sell vids, don't do this.

Streamate is okay with project maenad download links however.
So you could order a custom via streamate and she could message a maenad link and no one would get in trouble!

Unless of course they change this now that they allow video sales directly through streamate.

Streamate is okay with project maenad download links however.
So you could order a custom via streamate and she could message a maenad link and no one would get in trouble!

Unless of course they change this now that they allow video sales directly through streamate.
I heard that they don't allow Maenad or Dropbox anymore.

she's clearly done it many many times, she must not be too worried about it.

They do allow Maenad and Drop box they have never not allowed it.

You are not allowed to do what Slazenger did and pay the girl and give him his email address. If either are found out (say the girl wants to be a douche) she can report you to streammate and your account will be banned so you may NOT want to have a girl specifically email you. This can be a 2 way street where the girl and you both get in some serious trouble. Its a HUGE rule of there's not to have outside contact. Period.

Perhaps, but I get the impression that this rule is broken quite often. I suspect it's very difficult to enforce.

A friend of mine has met many models and never had a problem exchanging contact information although I think he's kind of sneaky about it.
Wow a friend of yours has met many models? He must be a real expert on all things camming! Way more knowledgeable than actual cam performers, surely.

It's not difficult to enforce, they can very easily view anything you do on their site.

Perhaps, but I get the impression that this rule is broken quite often. I suspect it's very difficult to enforce.

A friend of mine has met many models and never had a problem exchanging contact information although I think he's kind of sneaky about it.
The point is, that's against the rules, and that you shouldn't be encouraging anyone to break the rules. I've seen girls get deeply in trouble with Streamate just for having an animal on screen for a second, you honestly think they aren't going to enforce the email and outside contact rule? Streamate are really strict and if they catch you breaking the rules, they will enforce them.

The fact remains that they could ban a performer's account just because you sent them your contact information. I think it's pretty disrespectful to put someone's livelihood on the line like that.

Wow a friend of yours has met many models? He must be a real expert on all things camming! Way more knowledgeable than actual cam performers, surely.

It's not difficult to enforce, they can very easily view anything you do on their site.

I, of course, wouldn't question your expertise on this issue. He does, however, have a friend who owns a studio in Bogota, so I presume he knows a smidge about such things. I'm just reporting, not editorializing on this issue. Don't shoot the messenger.

The fact remains that they could ban a performer's account just because you sent them your contact information. I think it's pretty disrespectful to put someone's livelihood on the line like that.

So, if the performer, who should know about such things, gives me specific instructions to send her my email address, then I'm the one being disrespectful by following her instructions. That's an interesting twist.

• Wat?!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
So, if the performer, who should know about such things, gives me specific instructions to send her my email address, then I'm the one being disrespectful by following her instructions. That's an interesting twist.
No, I am not accusing you, and it was my mistake in communicating my point that made it unclear. I just want to make note of it, for anyone who reads this thread and might think, "I got the all clear to send performers my email address!!!" and does so. I'm not trying to shoot ya or call you disrespectful for having done what she asked.

I, of course, wouldn't question your expertise on this issue. He does, however, have a friend who owns a studio in Bogota, so I presume he knows a smidge about such things. I'm just reporting, not editorializing on this issue. Don't shoot the messenger.

Right he knows more than a 6 plus year veteran cam model; plus every other girl who is telling you THE SAME FREAKING THING... WHO has seen dudes and girls get there account banned for this stuff? OKAY THEN DUDE. When these accounts get banned, you can't make a new one. I don't know WHY a girl would risk this or a dude who was loyal to Streammate.. Just follow the fucking rules. Its quite simple.

"He does, however, have a friend who owns a studio in Bogota, so I presume he knows a smidge about such things. ".

Wait a minute, so you have a friend who has a friend who owns and runs a studio in Bogota?
Quitate de decirnos cuentos de hadas. Somos profesionales aqui.

I'm sorry, the shaky truth value of your assertions woke up the dormant Latino in me :)

Im pretty sure they will be phasing this out. Right now it is still okay to send links for download via sm message but in the future they will want everyone to use the video feature through the site.

Reactions: SaffronBurke

You sure have quite the variety of cam knowing friends! One dates models another owns a studio and knows many models! You should be swimming in models too! Or wait people on the internet don't just make things up do they?

The point is, that's against the rules, and that you shouldn't be encouraging anyone to break the rules. I've seen girls get deeply in trouble with Streamate just for having an animal on screen for a second, you honestly think they aren't going to enforce the email and outside contact rule? Streamate are really strict and if they catch you breaking the rules, they will enforce them.

What if my cat is a brat and won't listen to keep going away?

Put them in another room. They aren't allowed to be in the same room as you when on SM and if they get in frame you can get in trouble. Better safe than sorry. Sucks, especially since mines a shit too, I wish they were more lax like MFC with that.

Agreeing with Excella as well. I got a warning for my cat jumping into frame for just a few seconds during a gold show countdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.