AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Vices?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a wolverine t-shirt from about 1992 that I don't wear but it's developed rips all over it so it kinda looks like wolvie mauled it ahaha

My alltime favourite t-shirt has to go to my Sonic Youth "Goo" t-shirt, signed by all the band members when I met them in 93 - was the second time I'd hung out with them so they wrote really cool kinda personalized stuff and lee ranaldo (guitarist) did a drawing lol.

I have been on a skittles binge since they started making them gelatin free. That was one of the hardest things to give up as a vegetarian. Sometimes I check starbursts but they haven't done it with them yet...

It used to be collecting Transformers, but it's really lightened up as of the last few years, not a whole lot out that seems to be a Must-Have for me. I guess my current vice is MFC, it seems like there's almost always a model on my friends list that's on at any time of day, whether it be Naomi in the afternoon, or Amber in the evenings, or LadyLuna on whenever she feels like it :p .

Cassidy Nicole said:
Candy! Anything sweet, chewy, sour, or chocolate.
Nachos. Yummmmmm.
Reading.
Chinese food. Especially the crab ragoon/cream cheese wontons.

^Those^ I eat at least two a day. I get 2/$1 within walking distance. Cigarettes, herb, soda(trying to replace with water), been without pain pills for 30 days, I got a script for well... pain and was quickly addicted so I'm glad to be off them. I'm not all zombie eyed anymore and I think I'm cute again (I was strung out for a while). I actually had to start exercising in order to kick them so now I'm a bit addicted to walking my dogs (my poor pekingese - she demands to go with the big dogs everytime, but I end up carrying her 3/4 of the walk) and... okay I'll say it... kegals! I do them when my room is empty, when I watch tv... Okay I'm addiction prone. Oh, one more, looking at shit I would buy if I had the money, from houses to cars, to fancy shampoos and organic food deliveries.

back to my tshirt vice,Bought this shirt in the first 30 seconds that I saw it, out of respect of the Funker.

a20792a12fc1d3b911d6a8_m.jpg

So I haven't bought comics in days. I often get this feeling of euphoria, roughly around the time when I inject the heroin, thus preventing me from buying more comics.

TaylorStarz said:
Carbs!! pasta, mashed potatoes, any kinda potatoes for that matter, I could never be on atkins.
Caffeine. i cant go a whole 24 hours without some sort.
:thumbleft: Right there with ya.

Let's see...
MFC even if it's just for chatting to like-minded people. It's great having a laugh.

Savory food. I'd most likely pick a packet of Doritos than a choccy bar.

MMO's. I play Ragnarok Online way too much. Mostly because of the other players than the actual game.

Was speaking to my counciler and she thinks my kids are in a way one of my vices! My social life has suffered quite a bit because of them but I love being with them so much!

Lacie...me too. Munchies are the absolute worst. I have stocked TONS of tasty, healthy/low cal foods to tempt me away from the cheeseburgers that lay not so far off in the distance...mmmm! And gum. LOTS of different flavors to keep me occupied.

I also can't stop buying shit for my cats. I'll have to post a pic someday but I have an epic 200$ cat tree in front of my livingroom window. I get them cat nip, healthy treats, awesome food, toys toys toys, and one regular discovered that I leave my bags out after grocery shopping for a couple days just so they can have fun playing in them! They always get the top of the line vet care. I would get more cats if I could...but...must resist...

I also type too much, sometimes overshare.

Oh oh oh! And AND I eat the FUCK out of some food for a while, then I just can't stomach another bite, so I move on to the next best thing. Sometimes this leads to food spoiling. That's my least favorite vice because I :h: food and I want to eat it all!

my vices.... hmmmmm. I think cigarettes and caffine are all i have left.

Gave up drugs... over 4yrs clean
Gave up sex with a real person
Gave up drinking....tequila makes my clothes fall off
Gave up anything fun

P.S. gave up sex with real person til the next real hunk comes along.....lol

yep it is for certain music is a vice of mine. I went to charge up my iPod today and it wasn't responding. I followed every tip and suggestion and didn't accomplish anything else today because I couldn't think about doing anything else until I had my music back.

It is under warranty still and I have to mail it in and I should get it back in a week or two BUT my first thought was "oh my god thats 2 weeks of listening to the gym's music when i work out." Which consists of pop, r&b, pussy rock and everything else that'll put me to sleep.

LilyPink said:
Mine was smoking! But I quit 4 days ago.

So now it's just alcohol and hot men.

Yes I am quoting myself.

Just wanted to say that it's been 3 weeks 4 days since I had a ciggie! Only 3 days till I'm technically a non-smoker. :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.