AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Video Clips on AW - Format / File Sizes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 12, 2016
UK
MFC Username
artysaskia
Streamate Username
saskiarty
So sorry if this question has been asked before, did a lot of poking around but couldn't find specific answers.

So I want to upload videos to sell on AW.. I have edited and exported them on my mac with iMovie in MP4 format, but found even with the lowest quality settings the files sizes to be HUGE... I decided to export instead as .mov, which are much smaller but am thinking they may not sell as well as MP4s as not so mobile friendly. and can only be viewed with quicktime..

Wanted to ask if you darlings have any tips for reducing MP4 file sizes? Also, what format you'd recommend to upload? (mp4, mov, mwv.. and all that) So they will be most easily viewable for the custies.

Note, I did try converting my large MP4's to wmvs with an online thingy, uploaded and it sold instantly but was then given a warning from AW that it had been removed due to not being playable :-( I hope custie wasn't too mad and am wondering if he can claim a refund??

Sorry for such a long post, any advice / tips in general for selling clips on AW is much appriciated :h:

Guys can use their freeviews to watch your movies and AW's pricing system is horrible and makes even the smallest files very expensive, especially when you consider they are only pay per view. Personally i only upload 2 - 3 minute clips, tasters of my full movies, and they are a mix of file types. For rentals mp4 is a good option but they must be over 15 minutes x

Guys can use their freeviews to watch your movies and AW's pricing system is horrible and makes even the smallest files very expensive, especially when you consider they are only pay per view. Personally i only upload 2 - 3 minute clips, tasters of my full movies, and they are a mix of file types. For rentals mp4 is a good option but they must be over 15 minutes x

Cool, thanks for your advice :) I may switch to using a clip sale site for this then and stick to phone and cam on AW.

Movies are definitely worth having up there, just be aware of tge limitations x

Status
Not open for further replies.