AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What video file type do viewers prefer?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe_Stars

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 30, 2014
profiles.myfreecams.com
Hey guys! I've read through the search function but haven't found the exact question or answer to this: I've just filmed my first video to sell on MFC, (I just filmed it with my iPhone but I think it's pretty hot lol), so what file type should I keep on my Dropbox to send the link of? The default is MOV but I don't know if MP4 or something else is preferable? Sorry for being so technologically challenged!!! I appreciate any help. :-D

PunkInDrublic said:
I've noticed mkv's have been getting more and more popular lately, not sure how popular it is in the camworld tho.
In my neck of the woods it went from DiVX to XViD (both in .avi files) to MKV and finally MP4. Almost everything I run into these days is MP4 and it has the strongest support in hardware, commercial software and open-source players.

Reactions: Chloe_Stars
ramblin said:
PunkInDrublic said:
I've noticed mkv's have been getting more and more popular lately, not sure how popular it is in the camworld tho.
In my neck of the woods it went from DiVX to XViD (both in .avi files) to MKV and finally MP4. Almost everything I run into these days is MP4 and it has the strongest support in hardware, commercial software and open-source players.
I went from avi to mp4 to mkv. Xbox One recently updated to make most mkv's playable which is awesome. Some files are fucking huge tho. Best bet is obviously mp4's but I'm down with mkv's.

Reactions: Chloe_Stars
Status
Not open for further replies.