AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Video hosting site?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickiYoung

Inactive Cam Model
I made a 30 minute video last night and I and finally ready to start posting videos on my MFC profile to sell. I'm still waiting for my cam verified to be able to post in that section.

I want a site that is adult content friendly. What is the best easiest site. I saw CamRedeem doing a search on the forum but seems it's no longer active and surefire doesn't allow adult content. I don't want to have to worry about it being erased.

Thank you :)

Typically you post files, and then use the "Create Link" feature to create a link that you share with members in exchange for tips. The site has a pretty good FAQ you can consult.

Reactions: NickiYoung
If you create an account on Manyvids you can make money from selling to manyvids traffic, and also create links to send to people when they buy it on MFC.
Dropbox is a great option as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.