AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Video Sales Revenue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly this. It could take her months of figuring out what kind of clips sell for her (so many different niches, so many ways to promo), someone else throwing twenty hours at it will do next to nothing for her in the long run.
Yes, she needs to learn along the way. And handle things when she can herself.
At the moment her main focus (on top of the usual broadcasting etc) is on sorting out her social media platforms.

Yes, she needs to learn along the way. And handle things when she can herself.
At the moment her main focus (on top of the usual broadcasting etc) is on sorting out her social media platforms.
She probably could handle things on her own already, but you have made her think that she depends on you for help with simple tasks. From what I can understand the only really helpful thing that you are doing is editing show recordings for her, but you are using VideoPad so you are clearly not a video editor so she could probably do it on her own and get the same result. You think you are helping her but you are actually hindering her from learning and getting experience in her field of work. If you really want to help her show her how Google translate works and tell her to visit ACF.

Reactions: MarlieJane
She probably could handle things on her own already, but you have made her think that she depends on you for help with simple tasks. From what I can understand the only really helpful thing that you are doing is editing show recordings for her, but you are using VideoPad so you are clearly not a video editor so she could probably do it on her own and get the same result. You think you are helping her but you are actually hindering her from learning and getting experience in her field of work. If you really want to help her show her how Google translate works and tell her to visit ACF.

And shes been suggested to Join ACF a few times in the past, Shes aware this was posted here for her as we discussed it before I posted it.. and she was provided a link to this thread, after it was posted.
Not really sure why you are telling me, to tell her what to do though.. seems like a lot of ordering around.

She was just trying to work out, how much time to dedicate to this section , compared to the mass of other things that needs doing.
But doesnt matter now anyway, gained help on that topic, elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.