AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Videos of privates posted on uutupian/stripchatgirl - is this authorized by SC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2023
Hi

A model told me her privates, including exclusive, were posted on stripchatgirl.com (english) / uutupian.com (chinese). Is this something that SC does themselves? She said she did not realize it until a customer showed her.

There are new videos posted several times an hour, all appearing to be from private.

This does not seem like some that SC would do, but who else would have access to the exclusive privates?

If anyone has any insight into this, would appreciate!!

Hi

A model told me her privates, including exclusive, were posted on stripchatgirl.com (english) / uutupian.com (chinese). Is this something that SC does themselves? She said she did not realize it until a customer showed her.

Stripchat would not be doing it themselves. Perhaps @Charlie_SC will look into this.

There are new videos posted several times an hour, all appearing to be from private.
This does not seem like some that SC would do, but who else would have access to the exclusive privates?
Well, the studio the models work for, the models themselves and the user who was in the private show are three that could have recordings.

Also if not exclusive, anyone who chooses to spy on the private show could record it, illegally (and IMO immorally) too.

Upvote 0
It's most likely a bot if it's every few hours. It sounds like she/they are streaming their private shows from CB (example) and letting users on Stripchat see that private for free, or vice versa - streaming from SC to CB for free and then it's being recorded by bots.

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
I'd suggest this would be better handled by the model contacting SC support with the details.
Posting the websites by name on an open forum isn't a good thing.
It exists, people need to know about it existing. I went directly to Amber when someone posted a very detailed way to get models banned on Chaturbate that is 100% effective every time and she felt that it was not harmful. That said...it's collateral damage in the industry. You can't stop it when the sites are hosted overseas.

Upvote 0
So it played out like this? hey model I found your videos on x site but also there's a Chinese version here on y site. The model later decides to tell a user where they can find free videos but also just in case they need the Chinese version they throw that in there again. Finally a user posts here including the chinese version because you never know maybe SC had nothing to do with stripchatgirl but then when they see that crazy Chinese one they will be like OOOOH yeah totally our partner.

I'm going to guess it's spam.

Upvote 0
It exists, people need to know about it existing. I went directly to Amber when someone posted a very detailed way to get models banned on Chaturbate that is 100% effective every time and she felt that it was not harmful. That said...it's collateral damage in the industry. You can't stop it when the sites are hosted overseas.
I won't disagree, but do feel that the site names could be shared in the MO section and not put in public where they could become drivers for traffic to those sites.
Right now, there are 17 members online but 235 unregistered viewers too. Doubt every one of those 235 viewers are here because they want to educate themselves on how to better support the industry and models in general.

Upvote 0
Since they aren't direct links, and it's a post directly asking the SC reps in this section about those specific sites, I'll allow it to exist. We can stop speculating on whether it's kosher and move on to more fun things now :)

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.