AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Vidya in 2012. What are you looking forward to?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2010
California
Now that 2011 is in the past and 2012 is finally here, what are you looking to get this year?

So far, it's Twisted Metal in February:

The franchise that started the whole car combat genre back in '95 on the original Playstation makes it debut on the PS3, and it's going to be badass.

Max Payne 3 in March:

My favorite 3rd person shooter from the last generation that combined action movie shootouts and comic book/film noir finally gets a 3rd game in the series. Pumping enemies full of lead in "bullet time" never looked better than this

And Bioshock: Infinite and Far Cry 3. (if they come out this year)

Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm
Diablo 3
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Mass Effect 3

max payne, mass effect 3, X universe new game, bioshock, skyrim expansions, Jagged Alliance back in action(woohoo, JA were some of the best old school tactical strat games ever), Shogun 2 expansion, hopefully a new total war game, kings bounty 2, witcher 3 or expansion (I hope), diablo 3, Dawn of War III, space marine expansion (hopefully)

Diablo 3
Mass Effect 3
Mists of Panderia
Street Fight X Tekken
Tekken Tag Tournament 2, not sure if this is coming out this year or not though

Plus I'm still trying to catch up with the big games from last year, namely Skyrim and Arkham City.

OOOOH I just found out Thi4f is in production (sequel to the amazing Thief 1, 2 and 3 series). It's being made by Ubisoft (boo) Montreal (yaaay - the assassin's creed series). So it should be an amazing game, with horrible DRM lol.

As much as I love console gaming, I'm an MMO addict..i'm currently back active in aion.
I'm looking forward to TERA to release in NA. I played korean retail and I loved it. It'll be my main MMO.

TERA:

Aion 3.0:

Blade & Soul:

Others I will most likely try:
ArchAge
Guild Wars 2
EIN (new korean MMO I recently discovered that caught my eye)

Mass Effect 3

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, check out the first game give it a try the campaign alone is more than worth it and the trailer I just watched for the sequel makes me more than happy.

Reactions: Jupiter551
SweepTheLeg said:
Mass Effect 3

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, check out the first game give it a try the campaign alone is more than worth it and the trailer I just watched for the sequel makes me more than happy.
Nice I'll have to check out transformers, movie-tv-game tie-ins I usually skip by default

The war of cybertron/fall of cybertron has nothing to do with the michael bay movie series so fear not. The graphics on both games look amazing, there were times in the first game where I stopped and just looked up at the scenery in the background. Basically how this game plays out is what I wished the Transformers movies would have been about and cut out the human element.

My one complaint deals with the multiplayer and how it is server based so even on the 360 my playing a match depended on another players connection and also not quitting. That is the main change I'd hope for in the sequel. The multiplayer though certainly felt more skill where the better player was going to win, So many times as a new character level 1 with no special abilities I was able to kill a maxed level player.

Might be because I am a Transformers fanboy but this trailer is absolutely perfect, no one had to say a word and you felt every emotion going on in this scene.

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action just went up for pre-order on steam! if you like turn-based tactical combat (think early x-com games) but with modern weaponry/scenarios/updated graphics you'll orgasm over this. The original JA games were fking brilliant, generally regarded as among the best tactical strategy games ever made, and this reboot looks set to continue the tradition.

So far, though I'm sure that E3 later this year will get me excited for more.

Fall of Cybertron
Bioshock Infinite
Torchlight 2
Diablo 3

Any Bethseda DLC for Skyrim.

Let's see... only games I can think of right now are

Syndicate
Mass Effect 3. I basically require this game like air, at this point. I have read all the novels, except the latest one, that tie ME1 & 2 together. They were surprisingly good for video game tie-in novels. Probably because they were written by the game writer.

Maybe Fall of Cybertron. Need to find a copy of War for Cybertron first, though.

Not heard of Fall of Cybertron before but that trailer was brilliant.

Half Life 3

Oh, this year?... Might need a 'Vidya in 2030' thread now.

Anyone wanting to play War for Cybertron just come on over everyone can share my copy it'll be fun we'll make a weekend of it.

Final Fantasy 13 2 ...comes out on Tuesday finally...

Im bored of Skyrim, Madden 2012, Saints Row 3.... :roll:

I forgot about XCOM. Yeah, it's not a strategy game, boohoo. It looks fucking awesome, though. And, besides, Firaxis is doing a new strategy X-COM, anyhow.

waogo said:
I forgot about XCOM. Yeah, it's not a strategy game, boohoo. It looks fucking awesome, though. And, besides, Firaxis is doing a new strategy X-COM, anyhow.
Well if you liked the classic xcom tactical combat you should enjoy Jagged Alliance: Back in Action, because the original JA and JA2 were very similar to xcom as far as mechanics went but with real-world weapons etc and a lot more action/breadth (don't get me wrong, I was a huge xcom 1 and 2 fan, but jagged alliance 2 was like everything great about xcom, with more, and better stuff on top)

The Last Gaurdian is the one i am waiting on if it gets released this year who knows, Borderlands 2 Twisted Metal and the launch of PS Vita are the ones i cannot wait for. I get the Vita next wednesday so i will let people know how it is.

Borderlands 2! Borderlands 2! June 30th is the "unofficial" release date.

Status
Not open for further replies.