AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Villains.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this idea from a friend and thought the responses here would be interesting: Who are the villains that really churn your stomach and up your fury? Not fun. Not glamorous. Evil.

Thought to include my own to get the ball rolling:

Daleks: I think the voice & how they "think" combined just generally makes me want to rip each one apart plate of metal by plate of metal.

Mr. Zsasz: The emo kid of villains. Also the most boring & one of the least mentioned bad guys from Batman. Enough said.

Q: From Star Trek: Next Generation. I'm sure I'm not the only one that Q pissed off. >_>

What, this innocent-looking fellow?

Attachments

• 1261342214110.jpg
    1261342214110.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 216
Mikeythegeek said:
Frankie said:
bawksy said:

:lol: :lol:

...evil, annoying bastard. *shakes fist at Q*

QFT!

But fuck, his appearances made those shows awesome.

Totally agreed. Annoyingly awesome.

I am normaally partial to the dark side and relate to villians moreso than heroes. As a life long pro wrestling fan, MOST of my faves are "badguys" One thing Pro wrestling has tought me though is, is if a bad guy makes you hate them, then he is doing his job. There are a few bad guys that even I can't stand...

King of the Hill: Hank's dad Cotton Hill. he is the epitome of asshole and I absolutely HATE his character!
Heroes: Sylar! I am a little embarassed to admit it, but he is the only character on a TV series to ever make me cry (when he killed his GF Elle). I like the character, but my hatred is just as strong. Or should I realy just put my hatred on the writing staff that ran Heroes into cancellation?
the D-bag that played Venom in Spiderman 3, and Banes portrayal in the Batman sequal (whichever one it was) . 2 of my favorite comic book characters getting totally punked really pisssed me off!

Villains are some my favorite characters so I had to think a bit to find one that really makes me hate.

Commodus from Gladiator. This guy is a horrible person and every time he is on screen I am angry
vexed.jpg

Ooh Freq I agree! Sylar makes a great love to hate and hate to love villain. And afaik Heroes isn't canceled... Or is it? I was anxiously awaiting the anouncement of the new season after the cliffhanger at the carnival.

I'm kinda bummed that it got cancelled, even though I still haven't seen the last 5 or so episodes of season 4.

I guess in the back of my mind that it would somehow manage to recapture the feel of season 1, but that was probably a pipe dream.

bawksy said:
It got cancelled. This is old news... like a couple weeks old.

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2010/05/14/heroes-canceled-by-nbc/

I wish I could feel bad about this, but all I can feel is joy that I can finally stop being addicted to a show that's been pure shit lately.

Fucker. I was too busy being a megawhore last month to keep up with entertainment news.

That's a little sad but it needed to happen.

AmberCutie said:
bawksy said:

I wish I could feel bad about this, but all I can feel is joy that I can finally stop being addicted to a show that's been pure shit lately.

Fucker. I was too busy being a megawhore last month to keep up with entertainment news.

I heard they may make a 2 hour series finale for it or even do a direct to DVD movie to end the series, but yeah, it is officially canned for now (prays it gets picked up by another network)

Frankie said:
Mr. Zsasz: The emo kid of villains. Also the most boring & one of the least mentioned bad guys from Batman. Enough said.

I thought that the recent Zsasz storyline from Detective (I think) was sorta ok, with his little human cockfighting thing. Though the major problem I had with it was less about Zsasz and more of "Who are these thousands of people congregating every night to watch children fight to the death" sort of thing. I liked the introduction of the Hulk-like orphan kid, though. I think he could be a decent peripheral Gotham hero character.

FutureFrank said:
Frankie said:

I thought that the recent Zsasz storyline from Detective (I think) was sorta ok, with his little human cockfighting thing. Though the major problem I had with it was less about Zsasz and more of "Who are these thousands of people congregating every night to watch children fight to the death" sort of thing. I liked the introduction of the Hulk-like orphan kid, though. I think he could be a decent peripheral Gotham hero character.

Would have been more believable if it was adults. I'd pay to watch that. But since I haven't caught up on the latest of any Batman story (minus his death) I can't really say much. Does sound like he kind of started to grow a pair as far as being a villain goes.

Mikeythegeek said:
Frankie said:
bawksy said:

:lol: :lol:

...evil, annoying bastard. *shakes fist at Q*

QFT!

But fuck, his appearances made those shows awesome.

agreed an annoying fucker bt not evil tho daleks i'd agreed. frankie how could you forget the weeping angels from Docter eho they outright creeped me out.

AmberCutie said:
bawksy said:

NOOOOO it didn't they need to atleast do a movie or something to tie it all up even if it's in the future wit syler and clair helping the world and you see like the kids of some of the originals there to or something cool like it turned out the oppisite what clair's dad and everone else thought it would.

Frankie said:
Would have been more believable if it was adults. I'd pay to watch that. But since I haven't caught up on the latest of any Batman story (minus his death) I can't really say much. Does sound like he kind of started to grow a pair as far as being a villain goes.

I was wrong, it was Streets of Gotham, not Detective, but yeah, Zsasz seemed much more villain-y in this storyline than he had previously. Black Mask gave Zsasz a bunch of money and said more or less "Do whatever you want, but make sure it's eeeeeeeeeeevil," allowing him to set up his Children's Miracle Network of Death.

Wouldn't the worst of Batman's rogues be Calendar Man by a mile?

FutureFrank said:
Frankie said:

I was wrong, it was Streets of Gotham, not Detective, but yeah, Zsasz seemed much more villain-y in this storyline than he had previously. Black Mask gave Zsasz a bunch of money and said more or less "Do whatever you want, but make sure it's eeeeeeeeeeevil," allowing him to set up his Children's Miracle Network of Death.

Wouldn't the worst of Batman's rogues be Calendar Man by a mile?

When I asked a friend this question that's exactly who he said. To be honest when I made this thread I'd forgotten about him which should be a clear sign he sucks more than Zsasz. :lol:

Devinedragoon said:
agreed an annoying fucker bt not evil tho daleks i'd agreed. frankie how could you forget the weeping angels from Docter eho they outright creeped me out.

I actually LOVE the weeping angels. Scared shitless of them, yes. But I admire how they work and how they look.

Status
Not open for further replies.