AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

vrkeithve

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2023
I join fan club on stripchat can models see you When you are in invisble mode when you sneak into a spying onthe model private shows
I'm not that smart I cannot read or spell my phone is reading to me in spelling for me thank you for your help anybody

Short answer is "no". If you are invisible The model (and other users) cannot see you unless you type either in public or pvt chat. and then only your message can be seen, you still do not show in the user list for the room. As for being seen when spying, even if you are visible, I believe that the model cannot tell who is spying.

My suspicious nature, however, wants to ask; why do you care if you can be identified when spying?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Not a model, but wouldn't token stats indicate whoever spied?
What token stats? Spying is not a tip so would it show in models' daily stats? And then they would have to analyse everyone who tipped to discover that UserX did not tip but spent tokens, so *maybe* they were the spy. Seems like a lot of work for no useful return. (of course I am not a model)

(Sorry, I know this is in the ask a model section as the other members have pointed out) but if you’re asking if a model on SC can see if you’ve spied on a private show then the answer is: yes :)

This would only be the case though for a model that has many fan club members? A model I follow has only maybe three fan club members total, and I believe I’m the only regular. So if she can see that one person is spying and she is not getting 24 tokens a minute she knows it’s me. Which is fine because she always asks “did you spy?” I say yeah, and she says “good”. I definitely don’t use it to sneak up on her.

(Sorry, I know this is in the ask a model section as the other members have pointed out) but if you’re asking if a model on SC can see if you’ve spied on a private show then the answer is: yes :)
I stand by my original "short answer, no" ;)

OP said they are invisible, and a fanclub member (free spying I am assuming otherwise why mention fanclub). So model will see someone spied, see no payment for spying (I stand corrected on what I said regarding that in other messages) and so will know it was a fanclub member who spied, but can only guess at which member.

I am still curious as to why this is a concern for the OP.

I stand by my original "short answer, no" ;)

OP said they are invisible, and a fanclub member (free spying I am assuming otherwise why mention fanclub). So model will see someone spied, see no payment for spying (I stand corrected on what I said regarding that in other messages) and so will know it was a fanclub member who spied, but can only guess at which member.

I am still curious as to why this is a concern for the OP.
Ohhhh fan club member. Gotcha. 😊

Reactions: Ozzie_
Not a model, but wouldn't token stats indicate whoever spied?

On MyFreeCams when I had members spying on my private show, yes, it did show me their user names in my token stats. I'm not sure how it is on Stripchat though.

Hey, I got a new question. What do this mean? One of my favorite model count say this Account Disabled
account has been disabled.

Hey, I got a new question. What do this mean? One of my favorite model count say this Account Disabled
account has been disabled.
Stripchat? Usually this indicates the account has been temporarily suspended or has been banned

This would only be the case though for a model that has many fan club members? A model I follow has only maybe three fan club members total, and I believe I’m the only regular. So if she can see that one person is spying and she is not getting 24 tokens a minute she knows it’s me. Which is fine because she always asks “did you spy?” I say yeah, and she says “good”. I definitely don’t use it to sneak up on her.
Yeah I pretty much always tell a model I did or will spy when I am in their fan club. I didn’t really know what kind of info they saw but it felt like common courtesy

And I actually ask it as a question, though I have not had a model tell me not to. But if they were doing something sensitive I want to give them the out. If I am in your fan club it means I like you and don’t really want to upset you

Status
Not open for further replies.