AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wait, she blocked me?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2011
Australia
Twitter Username
@YelloMit
Tumblr Username
YelloMit
MFC Username
YelloMit
So when I log into MFC and go into model's rooms, I try to chat with them, especially if the room is extremely quiet. I pride myself on being as nice and respectful to models as I can, especially since I can't tip tokens all the time.... and they thank me for it, which is great. I like getting to know the models, even if it is just the basics.

Anyway, with one model, I've known her for about a year. Gotten close enough that we talked to each other every time we were both logged in. She rarely gave out her first name, but she did with me (I won't say it here though). Anyway, it was a good thing we had going. Always laughing and having a fun time.

A few days ago I was chatting with her, doing the usual thing. I left my computer for about 10-15 minutes and I was still in her room. When I came back, I found that she had completely blocked me from her room, without any warning of reason. I know I didn't say anything wrong to her, because she was laughing and smiling at me just before I left my computer.

I tried PMing her and MFC mailing her and she won't answer. I assume it means I'm blocked for messaging her too, so fair enough she can't see it.

Half an hour ago she was online again and I was still blocked. Couldn't message her asking why or anything. I decided to Google her and she if she was on any other cam sites. She is, so I made an account there and tried talking to her there. She just completely ignored me there too while replying to all the other guys (which was only like 3) talking to her.

I'm out of ideas and honestly, I'm pretty pissed off. I have no idea why she did it and she's ignoring me too. It is frustrating as hell.

Wow...I've heard of some models who've blocked members who say don't respond immediately, but I've never understood that. That's the only thing I could imagine have happened. I hope you can find out exactly why she blocked you at least. Maybe message a member in her chat, but that can sometimes make things at least feel worse.

Sadly since it's more than one site, she obviously did it...no glitch. I guess if there isn't a way to find out you just have to go past it. Sorry though, I find it so rude when models block members like that. :/

YelloMit said:
Half an hour ago she was online again and I was still blocked. Couldn't message her asking why or anything. I decided to Google her and she if she was on any other cam sites. She is, so I made an account there and tried talking to her there. She just completely ignored me there too while replying to all the other guys (which was only like 3) talking to her.

that's stalkerish

she probably just got fed up of giving her time and attention with nothing in return, try tipping, i'm sure you won't get blocked then

I'm not certain who gave me this advice sometime ago but your really better off on making pals on ACF forum. There could be plenty of reasons why she decided to ban you, she also doesn't seem to receptive to explaining why, and its been from my experience you probably need to move on. Stick to ACF and you'll find plenty of friendly folks.

Definitely move on, sir. She either has a good reason for banning you (in which case you should respect her wishes and leave her be) or she's banned you for no reason (in which case you shouldn't waste any more time and money on her when there are plenty of awesome models out there who have the decency to not ban you for no reason) :twocents-02cents:

Have you mentioned anything about her here on ACF without checking with her first? Not all models, especially ones whose first language is not English, like being talked about away from their chat rooms.

Reactions: eclipse76
mynameisbob84 said:
Definitely move on, sir. She either has a good reason for banning you (in which case you should respect her wishes and leave her be) or she's banned you for no reason (in which case you shouldn't waste any more time and money on her when there are plenty of awesome models out there who have the decency to not ban you for no reason) :twocents-02cents:
Ah you beat me to it. That's just what I was gonna say. So yeah... what he said YelloMit.

BooyaaS said:
that's stalkerish

she probably just got fed up of giving her time and attention with nothing in return, try tipping, i'm sure you won't get blocked then
I actually tipped her fairly regularly.

But anyway, thanks for the tips everyone. I think I might just do that and just move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.